• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Sobriety Shakedown Friday Night

Started by TackleTheWorld, March 21, 2008, 09:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

Officially starting a rumor that there will be a sobriety roadblock somewhere in Manchester on Friday March 28th.  I got the news second-hand from a Manchester journalist and haven't seen confirmation yet. 
I have a 8-foot sign that says "roadblock ahead", anyone want to help me alert drivers of adverse road conditions?

dalebert

That's a great idea. I might try to be in town for this.

J’raxis 270145

ReverendRyan

TackleTheWorld

The Manchester Daily Express comes out on the 27th and is putting an anti-checkpoint story on the front page.  A few nhfreers got interviewed for the story, because we protested a past roadblock

We are getting publicity, what should we do with it?

Caleb

d_goddard

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on March 22, 2008, 05:24 PM NHFT
We are getting publicity, what should we do with it?
Pffft. Too easy.

Make sure the URL "nhfree.com" gets in front of as many NH residents as possible.

J’raxis 270145

TackleTheWorld

dalebert

I was surprised that the New Hampshire Underground stickers that were handed out at the last MVP meeting don't have the URL on them.

d_goddard

Quote from: dalebert on March 23, 2008, 10:18 AM NHFT
I was surprised that the New Hampshire Underground stickers that were handed out at the last MVP meeting don't have the URL on them.
Damn hippies!

doobie

I can probably help out.  Would like to meet some other NHFree'rs now that I moved here.

JJ

Quote from: dalebert on March 23, 2008, 10:18 AM NHFT

When "New Hampshire Underground" is searched on google the first 3 links lead to nhfree.  Of course having the website would simplify the process.

http://www.google.com/search?q=new+hampshire+underground&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Dave Ridley

I have signs in my vehicle against checkpoints and one reading NHfree.com

if you run into me in concord or murphy's on 3/25 let me know and i can lend them to you for the friday checkpoint protests since i probably wont be there

Kat Kanning

I originally had the bumper stickers made for the newspaper, which was just going to use the newhampshireunderground.com URL.