• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A must add to your library

Started by ravenest, March 14, 2008, 09:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ravenest

Subject:  A must ad to your library

The declaration by Evan and Louis Nappen is a must have book for your collection.  I have copies for sale signed by one of the authors, Mr. Evan Nappen, esq.  Our own Freestate Constitutional Attorney!

Some readers have stated: 

* "The book draws you in, from the first pages, until you are so engroussed that you need to know and understand the ending ASAP!"

* "Finally, a book about freedom that does not wince away from saying it like it is!"

* "Wonderfully thought provoking, exciting, stimulation, witty, and artfully written, The Declaration is a MUST READ for any thinking citizen, American or otherwise."

The book is available on Amazon, however if you order your copy from me for the list price of $15.00 you will recieve a signed copy.

Shipping available for aditional cost.

PM me if interested.

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: ravenest on March 14, 2008, 09:48 PM NHFT
* "The book draws you in, from the first pages, until you are so engroussed that you need to know and understand the ending ASAP!"
Engroussed?

dalebert

This is now available in the Anarchy In Your Head Bookstore. Yep, that's right. There's an AIYH bookstore. I'm on a rampage. ;D

*ahem* It's the only thing available in the AIYH bookstore right now but that will change. ;D

Tom Sawyer

Somebodies got to stop this Dalebert fellow... he's on a rampage!  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

I just started reading 'The Shell Game' by  Steve Alten. It's about the next 911 attack.

Lactivist

This may not be the place, but speaking of "must reads"...I'm new to the libertarian way of thinking (ok well relatively new).  I've read some great libertarian fiction (i.e. Probability Broach & American Zone, Atlas Shrugged).  I was wondering if anyone had any more suggestions?

41mag

F Paul Wilson

Also check out the rest of the Prometheus Award winners.

ravenest

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on March 14, 2008, 10:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: ravenest on March 14, 2008, 09:48 PM NHFT
Engroussed?

oops LOL