• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Corrupt Cops in Dover

Started by FTL_Ian, July 08, 2005, 02:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

From this week's Corrupt Cops:   :o

In Dover, New Hampshire, the New Hampshire Drug Task Force continues to draw scrutiny. The task force has been under the spotlight over a drunken brawl on St. Patrick's Day 2004, and now two of its members, Officers Kyle True and Michelle Murch, are in the news after refusing to testify during a deposition in a drug paraphernalia case. The two officers cited the Fifth Amendment's protection against self-incrimination when asked if their paraphernalia expertise was based on knowledge outside their professional experience. That follows a pattern established in the investigation of the bar fight, where both officers also refused to testify. An earlier attorney general's investigation of the bar fight concluded that the drug task force has lost the confidence of area police chiefs and that task force officers' behavior threatened the credibility of police undercover operations across the state.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/394/thisweek1.shtml

davemincin

Thanks for the heads up Ian, but please understand we are well aware of the crap that is going on in Dover!
Man, since i plugged into the local folks! ???  You wouldn't believe the crap that is going on, and expect it is not
only happening in Dover.

We are currently working quietly on making a big splash come the Fall elections! ;D

FTL_Ian

You may have been aware, but I was not.  Going to run for sheriff, Dave?   >:D

davemincin

Hey Ian...it was big news here for like a minute? ???  Then like most of the stuff, got pushed under the rug.

Ok let me give you a really good one! ;D  Ok the now x-city manager shows up at a meeting late 90's with a
new merit plan for the municipal employees, right before Christmas!  Wasn't even on the agenda, he just
sneaks it in at the end of the meeting. 8)  Ok so the deal is, the council has 30 days to act on it or it becomes law.

Hey, council is thinking Christmas...not doing business...so nothing happens right?

Interesting the next council meeting is 38 days later. ::)  Since that point spending and taxes have been out
of control!  Man the bad guys really play dirty, and know how to play the system.

Thinking it is time for us to start learning how all this sh.. happens and get down and dirty.  Thinking if the good
folks of NH really knew what was happening they would be very much with us!

FTL_Ian

We could help get the word out, if we were on the air in your area.  Called WGIR/WGIN yet?  If you have not, and would like to, I'll be happy to give you contact info.

Thanks!   8)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: davemincin on July 08, 2005, 05:20 PM NHFT
We are currently working quietly on making a big splash come the Fall elections! ;D

Why not work loudly?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: davemincin on July 08, 2005, 05:43 PM NHFT... Man the bad guys really play dirty, and know how to play the system.

Let's get rid of the system.....we can stop funding it and then shut it down >:D

Michael Fisher

Quote from: davemincin on July 08, 2005, 05:20 PM NHFT
Man, since i plugged into the local folks! ???

Ditto.  From what I can see, there is probably some corruption in Newmarket, though apparently not as much as in Dover.