• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

request for laptop rebuilder/virus purger

Started by Friday, March 23, 2008, 08:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

My friend has 3 laptops that she needs cleaned of viruses.  Sorry, but I don't really know more than that.  She works in Merrimack Monday - Thursday.  If you provide this sort of service, please IM me with a bit of info about your credentials, and I'll give you her email address so you can contact her directly.  Thanks!

Friday

Um, just in case it wasn't clear, this is a paying gig.

Caleb

If you send them to me, I will reformat the hard drive and install Ubuntu Linux on them. You will lose all previous information, but the viruses will be gone, and they will be more resilient to viruses in the future. they will also have a superior, open source, operating environment.

no charge, except shipping

PowerPenguin

I don't really think that's what they are going for, man ;) I can say that I run 7.10 over here and like it a lot. 8.04 is coming out this coming month, so it would probably be best to wait till it comes out.

error