• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving in May be

Started by baristaman, March 28, 2008, 07:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

baristaman

My Fiance and I will be attending the 4/19 event in Keene.  We are strongly considering a move in mid-may.  We plan on spending most of the time before and after the event checking out the town and looking for possible employers.  If anyone has a yard we can camp in  overnight or know any place that is hiring let us know. 

PS: I guess its proper to introduce myself.  My names Mike, I'm 24, and an EMT in Albany, NY(The evil-empire state), I am going to college for computer science currently and may possibly transfer to Keene state.  My fiances name is Sadie, she is 20, and a full time student, also considering Keene State

Kat Kanning

Welcome :)

Might still be pretty cold to camp then!  It's snowing today.

ny2nh

Camping in April....brrrr.

I escaped the Albany, NY area years ago.....still miss the great food though.

Tom Sawyer

J’raxis 270145

David

Awesome.  I'll see you Sat., the 19th.  If camping is too cold for you, you may consider the Coach house motel, and, I think it is called the Valley Green hotel/motel.  Both seem reasonably priced, and both are close to town. 

srqrebel

Welcome! ...and never mind the sissies, it's never too cold to camp in NH! >:D