• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Russell Kanning Subforum

Started by FTL_Ian, March 22, 2008, 11:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Just an idea:

I was thinking that a dedicated subforum may be conducive to more brainstorming and discussion.  I'm not sure what should happen to the forum once Russell is free again, though.  Perhaps we should cross that bridge when we come to it.

J’raxis 270145

I like it.

Quote from: FTL_Ian on March 22, 2008, 11:04 PM NHFT
I'm not sure what should happen to the forum once Russell is free again, though.  Perhaps we should cross that bridge when we come to it.

As if it won't get reused eventually... ;)

Caleb

There are too many subforums on this board anyway. How many different threads do we need on Russell's situation? One for people to debate in where Kat can ignore, and one that has updates on his situation. Two threads doesn't call for a subforum.

FTL_Ian

It's just a subforum.  If it works, there will be more than two threads.  If not, then we would know for sure.

FTL_Ian

FTL_Ian

Perhaps it should be a main forum above the General Discussion area

Caleb

There are only three threads because you chose to put your idea (which would fit just fine in the other thread) on it's own.  :P

KBCraig

Quote from: FTL_Ian on March 22, 2008, 11:21 PM NHFT
It's just a subforum. 

Too many forums and subforums make it harder for people to put something in the right category, and just increases the chance of dumping it in "general".

Puke

Why not a 'Free ____________' sub-forum. For all those in captivity.

dalebert

Quote from: Puke on March 23, 2008, 07:05 AM NHFT
Why not a 'Free ____________' sub-forum. For all those in captivity.

Egads. We prolly have enough trouble-makers to make use of it!

Dave Ridley

Quote from: Caleb on March 22, 2008, 11:16 PM NHFT
There are too many subforums on this board anyway. How many different threads do we need on Russell's situation? One for people to debate in where Kat can ignore, and one that has updates on his situation. Two threads doesn't call for a subforum.

aggreed.  way too many subforums here...and it's worse at nhliberty.org....perhaps that's why this forum does better than that one.

dalebert

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 23, 2008, 09:36 AM NHFT
aggreed.  way too many subforums here...and it's worse at nhliberty.org....perhaps that's why this forum does better than that one.

Does it? I didn't know that. I assumed we were sort of the little nerd table in the corner of the high school lunch room.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Caleb on March 22, 2008, 11:28 PM NHFT
There are only three threads because you chose to put your idea (which would fit just fine in the other thread) on it's own.  :P

Make that four threads:

Fasting
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13396.0

FTL_Ian

So, you dissenters are telling me that having a "Free Russell Kanning" main forum at the very top of the page would not bring extra attention to Russell's situation?

Caleb