• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nudity..?

Started by LOYALtaurs, March 24, 2008, 11:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

LOYALtaurs

I know it sounds nuts. I'm not deprived in any way. But what about mooning or something..?
I watched a vid about the G8 summit riots and a person asked about it suggested flashing or mooning en mass. I laughed and then though to myself... maybe...

Landon Jeffery

This seems to me to be a very ludicris idea.  It would create some bad publicity i thinks.

John Galt

Flesh colored clothing would give the illusion of nudity, create attention, and be suitable for television news footage.

dalebert

I think it just makes people look stupid. I think we should grab people's attention with the tyranny that we're trying to expose. We just need to be honest. The truth is shocking enough when it's exposed (no pun intended).

KBCraig

Mt. Washington hikers are known to "moon the cog"; when caught by USFS rangers and/or NHSP, they're ticketed and fined in federal court. (It's usually done from a distance, so it's not like anything is really seen.)

If someone wanted to set up a protest, doing it while wearing a "nude" undergarment would throw a good twist into things.

Coconut

Giggan

The craziest idea is the one that gets the most publicity. The question is whether we'd want the publicity something like that would bring. I'm thinking no for myself, but its something one could do if they're not worried about their own image.

ChaChynga

banners or posters like this with a message? perhaps

Dave Ridley

i was thinking it would be nice to have a hot gal or two going topless at keene freedom fest....

of course that is nice to have pretty much anywhere any time....

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 01, 2008, 11:32 PM NHFT
i was thinking it would be nice to have a hot gal or two going topless at keene freedom fest....

Several States have had court cases where this was ruled legal (usually, it's been held to be discriminatory for men to be allowed to go topless in public but not women). In many others, it's still considered indecent exposure, which is a registrable sex offense in New Hampshire. Does anyone know which category New Hampshire falls into here?

sandm000

(*)
|||<- ascii mooner?

Amos Keag

the mooning wookiee?

kola

there nothing more unappealing than a guys hairy pimply bent over bunghole.

a moonshot is funny, but exposing the orifice is jusy nassty.

Lactivist

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on April 02, 2008, 01:26 AM NHFT

Several States have had court cases where this was ruled legal (usually, it's been held to be discriminatory for men to be allowed to go topless in public but not women). In many others, it's still considered indecent exposure, which is a registrable sex offense in New Hampshire. Does anyone know which category New Hampshire falls into here?

Hmmm...seems like one could get around this law.  After all, breatfeeding is legal in all states and is NOT considered indecent exposure.  So, you could have hot gals breastfeeding...

FTL_Ian

That probably won't happen at this one... but it sure would be interesting if they pronounced Julia as a "sex offender".