• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

One Life, Bush will take it 4-1-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 25, 2008, 07:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

One Life, Bush will take it 4-1-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.veteran@yahoo.com
   I have but one life to give to my country, Bush will take it.  Is this not the truth that our President has killed over 4000 U.S. military to create a legacy for himself?  We the people elect these criminals and trust them with our country's future.  These people are motivated by greed and power and we are trapped because it takes a lot of money to get elected.  You also need to belong to the right political club and strong influence to have a chance.  Justice, what justice, there is none.  If you speak out the police or prosecutors will manipulate the system to take your freedom and money.  They will destroy your life because you did not think and speak what they wanted.  The newspapers will dismantle your character in the public eye not by printing lies but by printing the truth so it appears that you are a bad person.  A jury of your pears is a joke. When the judge is biased and believes the prosecutors must be allowed to present false images to lead the jury to decide the case on character rather than truth.  Our President uses our U.S. military's Lives as currency to buy his way into history.  I have violated no laws and I am not an angry person.  I believe so much in the United States I will stand up as a U.S. Marine and speak the truth openly and with out fear. 
   The newspapers are so biased that they allow the Veterans Administration to stop my VA medical care to stop my writing letters to the editor.  The courts are so biased they take my freedom for six months under the Patriot act declaring me a terrorist to stop my letters.  NH's U.S. congresswoman files false police complaints to stop my letters.  The local police refuse to allow me to file a complaint.  The state, local and county law enforcers harass my family at work and home.  The NH supreme court refuses to hear a case presented by a high school drop out that exposes Judge Peter Fauver's criminal violations of the Constitution to intentionally harm NH Residents.  The VA uses the Suicide hotline to harass my wife and I.  The VA in Manch. NH and the Boston globe tell me to commit suicide to stop my letters.  The Boston Globe puts the suicide wish in writing by e-mail to me.   
   The truth does not matter any more.  Newspapers are a private business and print only what they want you to know.  Veterans unless they fill a political need are cast aside to prevent costs from taking away from elected officials pet projects.  Judges, government officials, newspapers and others violate the law freely.  I am not angry or mad.  I am a United States Marine that believes that we all must correct the wrongs in government no matter what the personal costs are.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi