• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Please help Liberty in New Hampshire

Started by Kat Kanning, July 18, 2005, 03:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Yeah!!  Some new donations came in totalling $550!  Thanks so much for your hard work and generosity, guys!  Three more families will escape the public school system this year :)  The webpage will likely be updated with the new info soon.

Watch for some new fundraisers from the Liberty Ladies:  a calendar with photos of the lovely ladies (hopefully, I'll escape that fate!) and a car wash.  These will be a great start for next years scholarships :)

Pat McCotter

Since only four applications were received were the three this year the same as last year?

Without delving into privacy issues is there a way of knowing the status of the families/children receiving these scholarships? Age, grade, continuing in private school, etc, etc. No need to know who, town or school attending.

Cheers!
Pat Mc

Russell Kanning

3 new people :D

they only get it the year they escape

I too would like to know how last years recipients are doing. :)

tracysaboe

That's the kind of history I would like to know. Do the families that you help, predominetly stay out of the public schools the following years?

Are their plans in the future for another "continuence" problem to help families out in the 2nd and 3rd years and so on as they need it?

Tracy

Michael Fisher

Quote from: russellkanning on August 21, 2005, 09:05 AM NHFT
3 new people :D

they only get it the year they escape

I too would like to know how last years recipients are doing. :)

Amanda's doing well from what June has told me.? She's got good grades in her private school, she plays the guitar, and is very active.? This is her second year receiving a scholarship.? June called 2 hours ago and said that she is thrilled to be able to keep Amanda in her private school.? She was very happy on the phone because she did not know she had won the scholarship until she received it!? :) :) :)

Congratulations to the recipients and the donors who made this possible!!!

tracysaboe

I didn't think we gave scholorships the 2nd year?

(Not that I mind.)

Michael Fisher

Quote from: tracysaboe on September 06, 2005, 01:41 PM NHFT
I didn't think we gave scholorships the 2nd year?

(Not that I mind.)

Yep!? :)

As a matter of fact, the application fee is waived after the first year.? We're probably getting rid of the application fee anyways, or lowering it to a few dollars.