• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Suicide Hot line VA 3-26-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 26, 2008, 06:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Suicide Hot line VA 3-26-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.veteran@yahoo.com
   The VA Suicide Hot Line called me again yesterday.  The Veteran's Admin office at 275 Chestnut St Manch NH is promoting that I commit suicide to stop my letters to the editor.  The Boston Globe sent me Emails telling me to commit suicide. Yet they will not print my response to their criminal asks.  I am a 100% disabled Veteran.  I have three separate disabilities.  Two are from separate Combat support missions.  I suffer from the recurring echoes of war (night mares) every day since I returned in 74.    I did eight convoys across Thailand, Laos and Cambodia delivering surplus supplies to friendly camps as an American Advisor.  U.S. NH Congress woman uses the VA Dr Biswas to file commitment orders with out merit to have me put in the nut house to stop my letters.  When this does not work she files false police complaints, yet the police refuse to charge her.  Then to stop my letters the VA stops my medical care for service injuries.  These are crimes of the highest magnitude.   The harassment continues because I refuse to stop my letters exposing wrongs in government .
   Judge Peter Fauver is a criminal that needs to be removed from the bench.  Judge Fauver violated the constitution to intentionally harm Madbury NH residents in his demented efforts to cover up the Madbury selectmen's crimes.  The NH supreme court refused to hear the case presented by a high school drop out.  Can you imagine my putting all this in writing and mailing it to newspapers, government officials, judges and over one thousand others. 
   These criminal judges and government officials can not stop me legally. They use the Suicide hot line and other criminal acts to attempt to scare me, harm my family, deplete my money and more.  The newspapers tell me in writing to commit suicide to stop my letters.  I am an American Citizen expressing my opinion.  The United States is built on U.S. military personal giving their lives for the right to expose the wrongs in government in letters to the editor with out fear of government reprisal.  The newspapers have the Ethical responsibly to print the Opinion of the readers especially when it is in response to the newspaper telling a 100% disabled Veteran to commit suicide.  I spent yesterday in serious pain and at times disorientated to life around me because of my service to this country's disabilities.  Do you not think suicide was not appealing.  The Government wants it, the newspapers order me to do it, the VA suicide hotline harasses me to mentally cause me to do it and the public is censored from any knowledge of what is happening to a U.S. Marine that gave his child hood at 17 and his life to a country blinded to the wrongs being committed by the people we trusted.  I will continue because it is the responsibility of every citizen to expose people like Fauver and the others.  I owe those Veterans over the history of the U.S. the respect not to give up until the wrongs are corrected.   
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi