• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Heart of a U.S. Veteran 3-27-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 27, 2008, 07:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Heart of a U.S. Veteran 3-27-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.veteran@yahoo.com
   The memories never go away no matter how much you want them to.  I ask what do you do when you come back from fighting for your country and the Governor of NH refuses to speak to you?  The Veteran's Admin asks you to commit suicide. The Boston Globe sends you email telling you to commit suicide.  The VA uses the Suicide Hotline to cause you to commit suicide.  The Strafford County Sheriff's deputies harass you into a mental break down.  The state police harass your family attempting to make you violent so they can extinguish you.  The local police refuse to help you because of the blue wall.  The newspapers harm your character to make the public dislike you.  A head injury from my time in the Marine Corps left me with no memory of any part of my life before I joined the MC.  I was injured twice more during separate combat offensives in my 31 month over seas tour.  I re-live my first kill every day since I returned.  The VA to stop my letters stopped my VA medical.  The NH government puts me in jail with out any reason other than to intimidate me.  My memory of living in different countries in less than conditions fit for a pig never go away.
   I can document every criminal act inflicted on my family and I to stop my exposing Judge Peter Fauver for criminal acts against the peace and dignity of the state of NH.  Is the newspapers printing the opinion of the people to much to ask?  Is judge Fauver so important to the special class of society that they will diminish the constitutional rights of the people to protect Fauver?  Have we become such a selfish society that when a 100% disabled United States Marine volunteers his time to help a Madbury NH family no one will step forward.  I have violated no laws and I will not.  My country comes first.  You may not believe what I have stated in this letter to the editor.  The Truth is sometimes hard to accept.  We have good people in government they are just over shadowed by the words of some greedy officials  You the citizens of the United States that have never been to war, I hope some day that you earn the right to stand beside a U.S. military Veteran.  The memories (Echoes of war) never go away but there is no way for you to realize what they are.  The example of what the U.S. does to Veterans is being overly illustrated by what the State of NH is doing to this Veteran  The newspapers not printing the opinion of the people preventing these wrongs from being exposed in the public eye.  The Boston Globe tells me to commit suicide but they refuse to print this rebuttal.  The U.S. military and Veterans commit suicide to prevent these memories.   
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi