• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Newspapers loose readers 3-28-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 28, 2008, 09:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Newspapers loose readers 3-28-08
   Another newspaper in NH is closing an office and having lay off's.  People always wait until it is to late and then say "why did we not see it happening".  Newspapers edit the people's opinion or just refuse to print it saying "it hurts people with good reputations".  The people being able to tell others by way of the newspaper is a checks and balance against these government workers with good reputations from committing wrongs that harm citizens protected by the Constitution.  Newspaper's got the mistaken belief that they are a private business that can do as it wants.  The Editor's forgot that advertisers want readers and if the readers see no ethical responsibility in the newspapers reporting they will not buy.  This is the people's way of allowing a private business to die because they just could not see the writing on the wall.  This is what is happening in NH.  The internet is allowing letters, unedited to be published to inform the people of the U.S. of wrongs being committed by government officials with good reputations. 
   More people read my letters across the U.S. than any local newspaper in NH has readers.  People like my letters because they are factual and truthful.  Judge Peter Fauver is a criminal because he knowingly violated the Constitution 29 or more times to intentionally harm Madbury NH residents.  Fauver's purpose was to cover up the Madbury selectmen's criminal acts.  Fauver made this high school drop out an attorney to represent this family to attempt to use legal wrongs to put me in jail.  I proved the case beyond any doubt and Fauver stilled ruled against this family.  The NH Supreme court refused to hear a case presented by a high school drop out.  People want to know about the wrongs in government because this happens to, too many people.  Newspapers refusing to print the truth because the editor dislikes the individual writer deprives the readers of the facts.  The news must be printed no matter whom it exposes.
   The news has allowed NH government officials,  judges and VA benefits to be  used to harm this 100% disabled veteran (high school drop out) to stop my letters to the editor. Government reprisal to stop me from telling the world Judge Fauver is a criminal and needs to be removed from the Bench is a crime.  Now the VA is using the Suicide hotline to harass me into committing suicide.  If the Government can not stop me with criminal acts they will kill me with suicide to stop the public from learning the truth.  I came home from the Vietnam Conflict 100% disabled to a world that I do not belong. I tell the VA and NH government if I die it will be to late for me but I bet then the news will start asking why they did not see the writing on the wall.
   To use the health care of a 100% disabled Veteran as reprisal to stop letters exposing government wrongs constitutes malice and an unspeakable crime.   Help me stop all Veterans from being mistreated.   
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi