• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Place to get large amounts of chicken wings in manch.

Started by Beth221, March 28, 2008, 10:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

Drove around today, calling and stopping in to find unbreaded (naked) hot wings.  Ended up 8 miles away in Derry, and got really great wings.  Other than the now closed Hooters, where can Dan and I get about 50 or more hot wings, at a good price (.50 a wing) here in Manchester??

We were going out of our minds today!!!

KBCraig

Not quite sure what you're asking. Are you seeking cooked, ready-to-eat hot wings (but without breading)? Or are you looking for wings to cook?

If the former, have you checked with Little Caesar's at 581 Second St.? In this part of the country they do mediocre pizza, but darn good wings.

ny2nh

Quote from: Scowlin' Sara Jones on March 28, 2008, 10:13 PM NHFT
Drove around today, calling and stopping in to find unbreaded (naked) hot wings.  Ended up 8 miles away in Derry, and got really great wings.  Other than the now closed Hooters, where can Dan and I get about 50 or more hot wings, at a good price (.50 a wing) here in Manchester??

We were going out of our minds today!!!

I love wings....and I don't know of anyplace that has wings like you're looking for! I big ol' plate of wings!!!! Where in Derry did you end up finding them?

Puke

porcupine kate

mmmmm. wings.  Manchester really need a Cluck U.

http://www.cluckuchicken.com/

I used to get wings from them all the time.

Beth221

i am looking for hooter type wings, or wings to go, spikes, deep fried hot wings with insanely HOT sauce.  The place in Derry was good, just a drive out of Manchester.  They oven cooked them, then deep fried them, we got 50 wings for $30 bucks, not a bad price.  We got a side of hot sauce, they had an extra hot named "nuclear" and the blue cheese on the side, it came in a pint size container, and was the best blue cheese I have ever had.  It was creamy, tasted like it had sour cream in it, chunks of blue cheese, and with course ground pepper, fantastic.  The wings were big and meaty, next time, we will get them "well done" to have them be more crispy.  Every place we asked for wings, they were breaded, and everyone taunted us with "Well, now that hooters is closed..."

Hooters use to have an all you can eat for $10 bucks, I have put down 25 myself, have seen Dan eat more than 50, with a few more atkins eaters, the bill would be $50 bucks (mostly in beer) and around 200 chicken bones, lol.  I miss the good old wing days!

I like them Hot, naked,wet, well done, grilled, with a side of 911 sauce, blue and celery on the side, YUM YUM!

the name of the place in Derry was Jake D's Roast Beef, and Pizza.  www.jakeds.com

Next movie night around town, I am bringing WINGS!     

Beth221

Quote from: porcupine kate on March 29, 2008, 09:35 AM NHFT
mmmmm. wings.  Manchester really need a Cluck U.

http://www.cluckuchicken.com/

I used to get wings from them all the time.

OMG, they look kick ass!!  And there is a franchising section on the website!!  Anyone got money?  LOL

Ron Helwig