• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meet & greet & baby shower

Started by TackleTheWorld, March 29, 2008, 07:29 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth221

depends on what you think you are seeing!

i like gift registers because i never know what the hell to get someone.  A registry tells me what they like, want and need.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: David on April 09, 2008, 09:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 09, 2008, 04:49 AM NHFT
You have to register your mom and baby now?   :o
Many department stores have wedding and baby shower registries.  A person can register themselves, and even put a wish list in.  Those looking to buy gifts can use the registry to prevent buying a gift that someone else has already purchased.  then register what they purchase for the same reason.  I believe in some cases it can be used to return an item without the receipt. 

And the "Master of the Obvious Award" goes to...

Beth221

Caleb

Anyone ever heard the Mister Obvious show on Bob and Tom? Maybe we could call this one in to him.  >:D

Lloyd Danforth

OK!  I just registered them at Walmart :P

Kat Kanning

Many department stores have wedding and baby shower registries.  A person can register themselves, and even put a wish list in.  Those looking to buy gifts can use the registry to prevent buying a gift that someone else has already purchased.  then register what they purchase for the same reason.  I believe in some cases it can be used to return an item without the receipt. 

David, that was my sad attempt at humor.

David

Beth221

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 10, 2008, 05:37 AM NHFT

David, that was my sad attempt at humor.

It was a great attempt at humor, it was funny! It made me laugh, and then I said to myself, "i asked for that one!"  I worded the registry question oddly anyways.

Beth221

me needs directions... 
Beth@garthwaite.org  just an address, as we have one of those gps chippy thingys. 

Puke

Quote from: Sapphire on April 11, 2008, 09:59 AM NHFT
me needs directions... 
Beth@garthwaite.org  just an address, as we have one of those gps chippy thingys. 

Mmmm...GPS chippies.

Beth221

its actually a quote from invader zim, when Zim and GIR go into the city to test Gir's GPS Chip, and Gir couldnt get them home because he took it out to "Make room for the cupcake"

Puke

Quote from: Sapphire on April 11, 2008, 02:56 PM NHFT
its actually a quote from invader zim, when Zim and GIR go into the city to test Gir's GPS Chip, and Gir couldnt get them home because he took it out to "Make room for the cupcake"

Of course, chippy thingies is a very Vasquez style phrase.

I should watch my Zim DVD's again.

Rosie the Riveter

I am very sad that I can't make it  :'(

dalebert

Anyone going out from Manchester that wants to carpool?

Tom Sawyer

Elizabeth made the Lasagna and Pumpkin Cheese Cake yesterday...

I've go the bread machine kneading the dough for fresh baked bread... mmmm...

Looking forward to see Jackson, the Mom and birthday girl Laura, the new Dad and the rest of the bunch.

We are bringing the glass carboy for beer making and 5 gallons of Vermont's best "Commie Water".  ;D