• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Robe of Justice 3-30-08

Started by sgtusmc, March 30, 2008, 08:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

;)Robe of Justice 3-30-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Judge Peter Fauver has violated the Constitution in a criminal manner to intentionally harm U.S. citizens.  This man wears the Robe of Justice yet he is a criminal.  The Madbury NH selectmen used government powers to seek revenge on a local family and Fauver used the power of the judicial branch of government to cover up these crimes.  The newspapers claim liability problems with my opinion letters so they refuse to print them.  I have presented a case to the NH supreme court detailing these very crimes, there is no question of liability, Fauver violated the law.  The NH Supreme court refused to hear this case probability because Fauver made this high school drop out an attorney under a little use NH law.  The case we presented in Fauver's court and to the NH supreme court proved beyond any doubt the Madbury NH selectmen use the trusted government powers to harm Madbury Residents for personal revenge.  The NH government to protect Fauver declared me a terrorist under the Patriot Act.  U.S NH congresswoman uses her influence to have a VA Dr Biswas use my service connected disabilities to take my freedom to stop my letters.  The VA at 275 chestnut St Manch. NH stops my medical care to stop my letters.  Even though I told the VA suicide hotline to stop calling and harassing my family, they call every day.  Now the VA has the local police do safety checks just to harass my family.  The Dover police arrest me on false charges, claimed by a NH congresswoman, yet refuse to charge her.  The State Police harass my family at work and home.  Now Fauver has the Strafford county sheriff's office harassing me.  I volunteer my time every day to help others. I have violated no laws.  I have for over 30 years lived 100% disabled from my 3 disabling injuries that I received while serving in the Marine Corps.  Now last year the VA diagnosed me with PTSD because of my flash back every day (for over 30 years) of my time as an American Advisor on convoys.
   The newspapers would rather protect a criminal judge than some one that gave his life for the United States of America.  Newspapers were given Constitutional protection because the people's opinion was a checks and balance to stopping government wrongs. The unbiased truth can now be found on the internet.  This is why newspapers are now recognized for their biased reporting.  Does any newspaper dare tell the citizens of the U.S. that the State of NH harms a disabled veteran to protect a criminal judge.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
PS if Judge Peter Fauver does not like the truth he can take me to a public court. No matter what they do to me I will continue to fight for the people's rights. My country comes first above all else.