• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Visit to NH 04/18-04/20

Started by jrballe, March 31, 2008, 10:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jrballe

Hi, All:
My wife and I are planning a visit to NH on 04/18-04/20, preferably in the Keene area so we can stop by the Freedom Fest on 04/19.
I have been looking at some B&B's online but wanted to check here to see if there are any freedom/free state owned B&B's.

We enjoy hiking so any recommendations would also be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
/JRB

Puke

I'm not aware of any B&B's owned by Porcs.
Sorry.

jaqeboy

Quote from: jrballe on March 31, 2008, 10:02 AM NHFT
Hi, All:
My wife and I are planning a visit to NH on 04/18-04/20, preferably in the Keene area so we can stop by the Freedom Fest on 04/19.
I have been looking at some B&B's online but wanted to check here to see if there are any freedom/free state owned B&B's.

We enjoy hiking so any recommendations would also be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
/JRB

There used to be a great B&B in Milford called the Ram in the Thicket, owned by Andy Tempelman and his wife Priscilla, but it got taken by the IRS in a dispute a few years back  >:(.

There's a book called 50 Hikes in New Hampshire, and a sequel called 50 More Hikes in New Hampshire : http://www.google.com/search?q=50+Hikes+in+New+Hampshire&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I'll bet you can find these books at Mori Books on South Street in Milford - he's got the largest used book selection in the state. Richard Mori was at Taproom Tuesdays last week. Mori Books, tel: 603-732-0258

Kat Kanning

You might enjoy hiking Mt. Monadnock.  I hear Julia of FTL goes up there all the time.  I've never been up in the wintertime.

shyfrog