• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Looking for a job, will pay

Started by 41mag, March 31, 2008, 04:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

41mag

First day of work after a weeks vacation, and I'm as pissed off and stressed again as before vacation.  Came home for dinner, and will be back to work in a little bit.  All my work just piled up the week I was off since no one else did it.  I've had about as much of it as I can take where I'm at.

I need to find a new job, but I don't really have the time to look (I'll probably end up doing 12+ hours each day this week to get caught up).  I'm willing to offer 1ozt of silver for any lead that results in an interview, and 5 ozt if I accept the job.

I'm looking for something in the electronics field, or closely related. 

41mag

I suppose I should have mentioned that I'm in New London.   :blush:  I can do Hanover/Lebanon area and Concord.  I'd also be willing to go to Manchester, but that would mean moving.

PowerPenguin

Have you talked to the NH Info/Jobs coordinator? She may have some ideas that will make this a lot faster/more successful for you.