• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Leaked List of Federal Agents

Started by SethCohn, April 01, 2008, 06:13 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

SethCohn

Attention Attention
I've just gotten a FOIA request filled, got the heavily blacked response yesterday, resulting from requesting a list of federal agents assigned to NH under the assignment designation "Protect the System from Failing division", which if you've followed recent news is the official name of one department of Homeland Security, currently assigned to the North East, from Maine to New Jersey.

The list of names shocked me a bit... I'm sharing them in the hopes that I'm wrong in my assumptions here....

Forgive typos, I haven't had time to scan this stuff in yet.

Assigned officers currently in NH:

Dennis Godder
Irene Godder
Katherine Dillon
Chris L. Ellison
Dale Bertrand
Rob Jacobs
Donald Inverse
Laurel Cannoli

Please be aware that these people could be using aliases, as we've learned from the Ed and Elaine Brown situation, when "Dutch" turned out to be "Dan", who worked for the Man.

If anyone thinks they've met any of these people, please use caution, and let the rest of us know ASAP.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

SethCohn

slim

I could swear that Ian Bernard and Mark Edggington aka manwich would have been on there too. Also Puke and Sakal CAI is actually a arm of the CIA, get it CAI CIA :D

grasshopper

I say, LET EM PLAY!  We can try to turn them to the cause of freedom or at least let them know that we are on their side, the side of the Constitution which they took an oath to protect and the side of freedom.... ::)  At the very least they will know that there are a few people that love their country and are politicly involved.  It should make them feel all fuzzy inside.
  A few thousand being controled and watched by 8?   ::)

d_goddard

I hear the Godder agents are working with a shady underworld character known only as "El G". He's apparently the big guy. Never heard in person, gives his orders over unencrypted radio links. There is "chatter" in the system, some kind of plot involving a tan van with the "golden AN".

over & out

ReverendRyan

You missed David Riley, William Aleman, and Seth Kahn.  :icon_pirat:

firecracker joe

aren't they the keene 7, the mean keen 7

Puke

Quote from: slim on April 01, 2008, 07:53 AM NHFT
I could swear that Ian Bernard and Mark Edggington aka manwich would have been on there too. Also Puke and Sakal CAI is actually a arm of the CIA, get it CAI CIA :D

Shit! My cover is blown.
Where is my suicide pill...

FTL_Ian

Quote from: jose on April 02, 2008, 02:56 PM NHFT
aren't they the keene 7, the mean keen 7

You mean the "secret seven"...   >:D

ny2nh

Can't possibly be accurate.....I'm not listed....and you know that Joe so clearly proved that I was most certainly a Fed!

ha ha ha

slim

Quote from: Puke on April 02, 2008, 07:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: slim on April 01, 2008, 07:53 AM NHFT

Shit! My cover is blown.
Where is my suicide pill...

Sorry Puke I took that pill of yours and it was better then anything someone could get on the street  >:D

Kat Kanning

It's all a Schnergenbergen conspiracy.

dalebert

Quote from: slim on April 03, 2008, 11:29 AM NHFT
Sorry Puke I took that pill of yours and it was better then anything someone could get on the street  >:D

Did it have a dolphin on it?