• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Has Spring finally Sprung?

Started by freedominnh, April 01, 2008, 07:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

freedominnh

dalebert

It sure feels like it has. I'm lovin' it. It caught me off guard. I'm used to a cold breeze when I open my garage door, but the day before yesterday, warm air rushed in. It was weird because my garage was still the usual mid 40s. Guess it hadn't had time to warm up yet. Also there's more moisture in the air. I run misters neurotically all winter and I ran one at full blast in my bedroom all night as usual. Woke up with a ton of condensation on the inside of my window. Looked like it had rained on the inside.

ny2nh

I was thrilled to be outside yesterday raking and picking all the branches that fell over the winter! The wind was cold, but it was still nice out! Today is supposed to be warm, too - so I'll get my errands done early and head back out there again.

Forecast for tomorrow here in Manchester is from rain or snow - keep your fingers crossed that it's just rain.

Kat Kanning

ny2nh

Yesterday was gorgeous.....and now the sky is spitting an icy-snow type mess.....hopefully that turns to rain quickly!

Kat Kanning

Has spring finally sprung?  NO.  Froze all day.

kola

I usually wait until I see the first "dog-humping-episode" to signify Spring.

,..err thats according to Kola Kalander.

Kola

Kat Kanning

Way to get back-to-nature, Kola.  ::)

Lloyd Danforth

Saw a Robin today.  That and the fact that it is not snowing might mean spring ;D

kola

lol

well i finally was able to get up to my tipi property (snow is melting) and there.. lo and behold was my 3 1/2 year old German Shep doing the humpty dumpty on the neighbors lab.

he is no longer a virgin..and things didn;t go well..they got stuck.

i feel like i am losing my little boy.  :'(

anyway.,,Spring has sprung and Cheeko is a man.

Kola..sniffle

Lloyd Danforth

Oops!  Spoke too soon! Just saw that the Robin has froze to death :'(

kola

your neighbor prolly blasted it with a Red Ryder!

let us pray.

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Damn! Pat has an image for every occasion!

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 06, 2008, 06:42 PM NHFT
Damn! Pat has an image for every occasion!

Especially those occasions illustrating the evils of winter, and death in the snow.