• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Just curious what other people think of the Mayan 2012 predictions

Started by Raineyrocks, April 01, 2008, 08:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Do you think there will be a magnetic pole shift and possible human extinction in 2012?   I'm not sure but it is weird the way a lot of animals aren't following their correct migratory paths, isn't it? :-\

dalebert

I thought this was resolved in a previous thread where it was explained that 2012 doesn't mean anything except another turnover of the calendar period. Remember? There's no Mayan prediction about the end of the world. It's just the end of their calendar period and some stupid people who are particularly bad at math misunderstood it.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on April 01, 2008, 08:49 PM NHFT
I thought this was resolved in a previous thread where it was explained that 2012 doesn't mean anything except another turnover of the calendar period. Remember? There's no Mayan prediction about the end of the world. It's just the end of their calendar period and some stupid people who are particularly bad at math misunderstood it.

Oh crap, I'm such an airhead I think I even started the other thread! :duh:   I remember now! :D

kola

Raineyrocks

Quote from: kola on April 02, 2008, 11:24 AM NHFT
mara-hootchie causes those little brain farts.  ;D

Kola

:)  The funny thing is I think I'm more on the ball when I partake, it's when I lay off of it for awhile that everything gets screwed up in my head. :P

kola

ahhh yesss yesss....

this is the funny nature of satans herb..

you must repent..see your neighborhood Father and give him all your stash...immediately!

only then will u be saved from the evil clutches of maryjane.

umm......i also do exorsisms on weekends.

smoke in peace, (err..i mean walk in peace)  :blush:
Father Kola

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 02, 2008, 03:02 PM NHFT

Kola

:)  The funny thing is I think I'm more on the ball when I partake, it's when I lay off of it for awhile that everything gets screwed up in my head. :P

15 minutes doesn't count as laying off

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 02, 2008, 03:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on April 02, 2008, 03:02 PM NHFT

Kola

15 minutes doesn't count as laying off

Ha, ha Lloyd, real funny!  It's more like 16 minutes! :D  Only kidding there has been months at a time.