• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Is Judge Fauver above the law. 4-02-08

Started by sgtusmc, April 02, 2008, 07:33 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Is Judge Fauver above the law. 4-02-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Yesterday on TV judge Fauver sentenced Dodd's for the car accident.  The biased judge stated the sentence was for Dodd's after the trial TV statement about police.  Dodd's criticized police for their investigation and attitude.  The Strafford county Sheriff's office spends many hours a day investigating me to stop my criticizing Fauver in letters.  Fauver is a public official that has sworn to abide by the Constitution.  It, by the Constitution is our duty as citizens to correct the wrongs in government. In my opinion Fauver's wrongs mount to criminal acts.  The NH supreme court knows about Fauver's criminal decisions but refuses to do any thing about them. Yesterday was just another day that the judicial branch of government diminished the Peace and dignity of the State of New Hampshire.
   The Veteran's Administration stopped my VA medical care for my 100% service connected disabilities to stop my letters.  This is a crime yet no one will do any thing.  The belief that the Sheriff's office or law enforcement is here to protect the character of judges and other public officials is wrong.  The Constitution was written to protect the people from dominate government officials.  The VA now uses the VA suicide hotline to harass me.  The suicide hotline now sends the local police to do safety checks to harass me.  Just last night the suicide hotline started calling me after 8 o'clock at night to harass me.  I have asked them many times to stop.  My medical was stopped for 6 months before it was restored.  Now I get limited care at a substandard, token jester to make the records show the public no harm was done.  I expect my  disability pension to be stopped next.  How can the newspapers not want to allow a U.S. citizen to express his opinion in a letter to the editor? 
   Letters to the editor are the people's way by constitution to correct the wrongs in government.  My suicide will not correct the wrongs in government but they will sure stop the echoes of war from ringing in my head every day.  As a 17 year old I became a United States Marine.  Veterans every day since the creation of the United States of America give their lives to stop people like Judge Fauver from diminishing the Constitution.  Have we lost sight of what the U.S. stands for?  Have the newspapers become so unethical that they refuse to print the other side of the opinion. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi