• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Veteran’s goal (Suicide or not). 4-03-08

Started by sgtusmc, April 03, 2008, 07:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

NH Veteran's goal (Suicide or not). 4-03-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   A prayer group at Young's restaurant meets once a week for coffee.  I have become friends over the years.  Today was different.  They have heard my facts and know the hard ship that the government has placed on this 100% disabled veteran to stop my volunteer work  The prayer group cared that I write a letter every day but wanted to know my goal.  I explained the needless disregard for Veterans.  I explained that the only time our political leaders or the public care about Veterans is during election time.  Once the election is over useless political pet projects go to center stage.  They were concerned about my welfare.  I explained, jail, harassing phone calls, police interference as harassment, and all the other criminal acts of retaliation committed by trusted government officials was nothing compared to my time in the Marine Corps. Judge Peter Fauver committed in my opinion Constitution crimes to intentionally harm a Madbury family to cover up crimes committed by the Madbury Selectmen. I as a volunteer followed the law to help this Madbury family.  Judges and government officials broke the law to cover up Judge Peter Fauver's crimes.  The NH supreme court refused to hear the case because of the impact it would place on the public's belief in justice. The checks and balances failed because the newspapers refuse to print my letters exposing wrongs in government. 
   The government officials have gone so far as to stop my health care to stop me.  I am a 100% disabled veteran from the Vietnam Conflict.  Now the VA is trying to get me to commit suicide to stop my letters. I dream every day of committing suicide.  I feel no guilt or regrets for my first kill.  I feel ashamed that even at Telly's bar in Epping yesterday a waitress reminded me during the Vietnam Conflict, we were baby killers.  I have flashed back every day since I came home to what I did in the MC.  Yesterday was no different.   
   I may be only one person but Fauver committed constitutional crimes to harm U.S. citizens intentionally.  The Public believe in what I am doing but is afraid of retaliation from government officials.  I am the perfect example of what power the elected trusted government officials have acquired.  I continue because many children earned the right to be called U.S. Military Veterans to create and protect the Constitution.  I owe the respect to these hero's (no matter what these criminals like Fauver do to me) to give my life to the Nation that I trust and love.  I have to believe even one Madbury NH family must have equal protection of the law.  I have to believe some day the news will see the writing on the wall and inform it's readers of the unbiased truth.  I may be only one person but I am a U.S. Marine that never should have come home alive.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi