• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Question About the Ridley Report Guy

Started by Luke S, April 04, 2008, 06:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke S

I truly have no idea who to ask this.

I've watched "the Ridley Report" on Youtube, but I don't know if he is part of you guys, or if he is just a newsman who happens to be a supporter of you guys. I saw one video where he was stopped by police, and Russell referred to him as "my friend", so he might be one of you, but he might just be a Youtube independent newsman who is not part of you but who is sympathetic to you and helps you out from time to time.

If he is part of you, then is he on this forum???

If he is part of this forum, then what is his forum name??

I want to know because I think it was so good that he was encouraging those kids to write that essay on liberty, and I think he is hilarious. And I think that the government was terrible when they picked on Ridley that one day. It's pretty obvious that Ridley wouldn't hurt anyone, and his gun is for personal protection, but they treated him like a common criminal.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

And yet, none that are not common knowledge amongst 100's of us :P

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 04, 2008, 07:03 AM NHFT
You ask a lot of personal questions.

I think he's just kind of young and a little naive.

Dave moved here as part of the Free State Project. So in that sense, yes, he's one of us. Some of us have chosen to start our own media education campaigns as part of our activism- YouTube videos, newspapers, Internet forums, blogs, cartoons...

d_goddard

Dave Rydlee is an FBI informant who is doing a masterful job of infiltrating the NH freedom movement, massively popularizing it via new media, and monetizing his work so as to ensure it will be self-sustaining and will continue into the forseeable future.

coffeeseven

Quote from: d_goddard on April 04, 2008, 08:37 AM NHFT
Dave Rydlee is an FBI informant who is doing a masterful job of infiltrating the NH freedom movement, massively popularizing it via new media, and monetizing his work so as to ensure it will be self-sustaining and will continue into the forseeable future.

Can't.....take....my eyes.....off....the....screen

Raineyrocks

:noway:  ZOOKS!

Luke S

I'm sorry Kat. It's just that everything's so interesting here. I feel like I've stepped into a time machine and come out and now the year is 1776. Maybe it didn't feel that way for you guys since you guys were the ones who created all this, so it probably was a gradual thing for all of you. But for a newcomer walking into this scene in which everything's all been set up and everything it's like you walked into a time machine and you walk out and it's 1776 in America again.

d_goddard

Quote from: Luke S on April 04, 2008, 01:22 PM NHFT
I feel like I've stepped into a time machine and come out and now the year is 1776.
Me too!

Atlas

I feel like I've stepped into a time machine and come out and now the year is 1776.
Congratulations on finding the portal to freedom. Hopefully, you're considering joining the FSP if you haven't already.

Luke S

Quote from: Rebel on April 04, 2008, 01:27 PM NHFT
Congratulations on finding the portal to freedom. Hopefully, you're considering joining the FSP if you haven't already.

But Rebel, I always thought the free state was Montana, not New Hampshire. Montana was just like a dream. I remember when I went there. It was so beautiful, so wonderful. And I wish I could go there and stay there forever and never leave.

And besides, New Hampshire is next to Massachusetts, which is the most statist state. How can the free state be next to the most statist state? And in fact I heard that more and more people are moving to New Hampshire from Massachusetts. So the statist staters are balancing out the free staters.

Nat F

Quote from: Luke S on April 04, 2008, 01:54 PM NHFTAnd besides, New Hampshire is next to Massachusetts, which is the most statist state. How can the free state be next to the most statist state? And in fact I heard that more and more people are moving to New Hampshire from Massachusetts. So the statist staters are balancing out the free staters.

It's more like ex Massachusetts residents are fleeing to New Hampshire in order to escape the nanny state and preserve the "Live Free or Die" state.  That's exactly what I did seven years ago.  I've found that ex-Massachusetts residents are much more likely to treasure the freedoms New Hampshire has to offer.  Certainly there are some people moving here from Massachusetts that want to turn NH into MA's new northern territory but even they tend to come to appreciate the NH advantage once they live here for a few years and learn why New Hampshire is so much more free than Massachusetts.

-Nat

Beth221

Dont forget to add that he uses almost naked women jello wrestling to gain attention to the liberty movement, heh.

Jim Johnson

I think it's more like 1759... and I am a brash young sea captain with flowing locks of gold hair taking a load of slaves to New Hampshire when a fiery slave girl captures my imagination.

Beth221

[/quote]

And besides, New Hampshire is next to Massachusetts, which is the most statist state. How can the free state be next to the most statist state? And in fact I heard that more and more people are moving to New Hampshire from Massachusetts. So the statist staters are balancing out the free staters.
[/quote]

I disagree with Mass being the most statist state.  Rhode Island, has a higher tax burden, a complete police state, more unjust and anti liberty laws, along with the state house being completely closed doors to the people.  Yes the state is going bankrupt, meaning more of a tax burden in the near future, and the governor is working on mandatory health insurance.   Mass only has bad drivers, where as RI has the worse strip of interstate 95, along with lowest speed limits in NE, (also lowest speed limits on interstate 95) along with cameras that snap pics of you committing a violation. 

As for why folks are fleeing Mass, its because people are sick and tired of being abused, taxed, and taken.  To a employee, or a business, NE is freedom.