• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Question About the Ridley Report Guy

Started by Luke S, April 04, 2008, 06:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Quote from: SethCohn on April 06, 2008, 10:32 AM NHFT
No, the first rule of Ridley Report is always write your sponsor's name onto a piece of notebook paper and film it with lots of camera motion, so it looks really classy.

And that's why he has to charge the big bucks. :)

John

Luke S

Quote from: srqrebel on April 06, 2008, 12:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 04, 2008, 07:03 AM NHFT
You ask a lot of personal questions.

Yeah, Kat... I took note of that, too... why doesn't he just come here and get to know everyone in person, and become a part of the action? It's not as if we are all holed up in some exclusive compound... and we sure as heck don't bite ;D

On the "Questions for the Free State Project People" thread, I almost asked whether he was compiling a report for his superiors, or just in the process of writing a book ;)

I decided to wait and see where he's going with all this... :) 8)

Srqrebel, I'm sorry. I'm in Ohio, attending college, and I'm very far away from New Hampshire. And I've been told by Dalebert that my beliefs on drugs are too far from your beliefs on drugs and thus I cannot be part of the FSP. Really, I didn't know the difference between the FSP and nhfree till recently, since the first thing I was asked when I signed up onto this forum was Are you familiar with the FSP? So for a while I assumed that this was the official forum of the FSP or something. So in retrospect, maybe I should have named the thread "questions for the NHfree people" instead.

dalebert

Quote from: Luke S on April 06, 2008, 06:10 PM NHFTAnd I've been told by Dalebert that my beliefs on drugs are too far from your beliefs on drugs and thus I cannot be part of the FSP.

I don't care what your beliefs on drugs are. If you think people shouldn't use drugs, then speak your mind. Write a book about the dangers of drugs. It's you're advocating violence against innocent people that I have a personal problem with. I don't think people should listen to *country music or go to church but I'm not going to advocate them being hunted down and jailed or coerced into building walls over it. I'm not in charge of who moves to NH and the FSP isn't run like a country club so you can sign the pledge dishonestly if you want and move on over. There will certainly be people who will take whatever assistance you care to offer them in their endeavors. Just not me. Don't want it. Not gonna show up at your move-in party. But I am only speaking for myself.

* Special exception made for Patsy Cline and Dolly Parton of course. Their music is universal.

Tom Sawyer

It's not as if we are all holed up in some exclusive compound...

Speak for yourself dude... my compound is very exclusive.  ;D

Pat K

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 06, 2008, 07:29 PM NHFT

Yeah only he that is pure of heart and hi in torque can
be admitted to it.  ;D

Jim Johnson

Don't freak me out like that man.   :faint:

KBCraig

...sez der Vermonter Schnergenberger!

Puke

dalebert

I think I finally have a name for the character in my avatar! Expect to see him in comics soon.

:glasses7: :couch: :glasses7:

SethCohn

Lex

SethCohn