• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Outlaw puppeteer

Started by mackler, April 04, 2008, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mackler

Quote from: Luke S on April 21, 2008, 01:59 AM NHFT
Quote from: mackler on April 20, 2008, 06:31 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on April 19, 2008, 11:46 PM NHFT

At least we're not terrified of vanity license plates, and afraid to take pictures of cars without the owner's permission.
::)

Let's be fair here.  It's not the license plates or taking pictures.  Luke is just afraid of doing anything he doesn't know isn't illegal.  Can you blame him?

No, that's not true at all. But if something is illegal AND I know there's a very good chance  the victim will press charges over it AND I'm close to graduation, so I know if I get tossed in jail now I won't be able to graduate, then obviously given those 3 circumstances put together, I won't do it.

Such was the case in this situation. There are a lot of people here who weren't too happy with an incident where I turned two marijuana users in to the police, so if that NHFREE car was one of their cars, they might try to get me tossed in jail as retaliation for that incident if I took a picture and taking a picture is illegal. So that's why I didn't do it.

Taking a picture is illegal?!

I can see you're not three months away from being graduating from law school.

mackler

Quote from: armlaw on April 22, 2008, 12:55 PM NHFT
The problem is....IT IS NOT LAW !
It is "Color of Law" practiced by the commercial merchants of "Public Policy". It is commerce my friends. All for the satisfaction of the greed exhibited by those who plunder the wealth of this nations people for private profit. These parasites deal in fiction; that which is only in the mind of the victim for whom an alter ego has been created for use in the world of fiction. As most know, corporations are "legal fictions". They deal with "commercial paper" or "Legal Tender". Legal is a fiction as  it is NOT "Lawful", as in "Legal Tender", v. "Lawful Money".  The constitution defines "Lawful Money" as gold and Silver coin, whereas "Legal Tender" is a creation of the fiction we know as "Congress". So, we have congressional fictions creating more fictions which create "statutes", which are thus, "FICTIONS". These fictions only exist in the mind of the ecnomic slave. If you benefit from the use of fictions, then you are welcome to pay the cost of using the fiction. So, enjoy today. It is a a gift!..Oh,, and that is why we call it "The Present".

Where does the secret blood oath I swore while kneeling before a copy of the Uniform Commercial Code fit into this?

Luke S

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 22, 2008, 10:37 PM NHFT
dada sorree
but sure this is right thing to do
i got no business going into the tank on purpose with strep or something

Dada Orwell, if you're too sick to do this, I'll do it myself.

See, look at this:

"According to Ohio law, it's against the law to kill a housefly within 160 feet of a church without a license."

Source: http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:gg55rqSuFa0J:www.chdiic.com/stupid_ohio_laws.htm+ohio+illegal+housefly+church+kill&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Golden opportunity, right there. And I'll be just like you Dave. I won't stop until I either get put in jail, or I kill 1000 flies (okay, maybe only 100).

Luke S

Oh wait a minute, I can't do that. I have to graduate first, and I'm going to leave for Michigan immediately after I graduate. So I'll have to find a stupid Michigan law to break.

Luke S

OMG look at this.

Quote750.532 Seduction; punishment.
Sec. 532.

Punishment:Any man who shall seduce and debauch any unmarried woman shall be guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not more than 5 years or by fine of not more than 2,500 dollars; but no prosecution shall be commenced under this section after 1 year from the time of committing the offense.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/michigan

Seducing girl = felony? If I saranade her or something will they give me the max. sentence? >:D

mackler

Quote from: Luke S on April 25, 2008, 05:46 PM NHFT
OMG look at this.

Quote750.532 Seduction; punishment.
Sec. 532.

Punishment:Any man who shall seduce and debauch any unmarried woman shall be guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not more than 5 years or by fine of not more than 2,500 dollars; but no prosecution shall be commenced under this section after 1 year from the time of committing the offense.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/michigan

Seducing girl = felony? If I saranade her or something will they give me the max. sentence? >:D

It's only seduction if she yields her chastity in consequence of your inducements and promises.  Intercourse induced simply by mutual desire to gratify sexual passion is not seduction.  Seduction consists in enticing a woman from the path of virtue, and obtaining her consent to illicit intercourse by promises made at the time.  Yet, illicit intercourse alone does not constitute seduction.  The alleged victim must have yielded to some sufficient promise or inducement, and have been thereby drawn aside from the path of virtue she was honestly pursuing at the time.  Finally, note that an unchaste female cannot be the subject of seduction.

Dave Ridley

rescheduled now for apr 30, see calendar

Dave Ridley

dada will need ride to state house from manchester wed apr 30 , anyone available?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 27, 2008, 04:37 PM NHFT
dada will need ride to state house from manchester wed apr 30 , anyone available?

I will be. Where are you, and when do you want to leave?

Atlas

Quote from: Luke S on April 25, 2008, 05:20 PM NHFT
Oh wait a minute, I can't do that. I have to graduate first, and I'm going to leave for Michigan immediately after I graduate. So I'll have to find a stupid Michigan law to break.
What area of Mich are you going to?

Dave Ridley

If I do get arrested, here is a list of NH media which would be helpful for you to contact.

WKXL radio in Concord
http://www.wkxl1450.com/dynamickxl/index.php?option=com_contact&Itemid=60

WMUR-TV Channel 9:  http://www.thewmurchannel.com/contact/index.html
603 669 9999 wmur

Concord Monitor: news@cmonitor.com
603 224 5301 one monitor dr,  po box 1177  conc  03302-1177

NH public radio josh rogers staff reporter  concord  603 223 2456 jrogers@npr.org

Portsmouth Herald, mail to "Editor, Portsmouth Herald" E-mailt to Executive Editor Howard Altschiller at  haltschiller@seacoastonline.com  or E-mail to managing editor Shir Haberman at shaberman@seacoastonline.com

Keene Sentinel:  news@keenesentinel.com

WKBK radio: 
Dan Mitchell (talk show host) dmitchell@monadnockradiogroup.com
news@monadnockradiogroup.com

Union Leader  writeus@unionleader.com

Free Talk Live FTL@freetalklive.com - syndicated but airs in NH some days, they talk about NH about once per show on average.

WGIR-AM
Garnder Goldsmith (libertarian talk show) gardnergoldsmith@clearchannel.com

New Hampshire Public TV http://www.nhptv.org/feedback/feedback.htm  TheMailBox@nhptv.org <mailto:themailbox@nhptv.org> . Your

Nashua Telegraph
NEWS TIPS:  If you have a story idea, call 594-6467, fax 882-2681, or e-mail news@nashuatelegraph.com.

dalebert

Have you contacted The Daily Show about this?

dalebert

Who wants to carpool to this, either from Manchester or from the seacoast?

J’raxis 270145

My car's full now. Jaqeboy recommends a site called eRideShare.com to organize carpooling.

Dave Ridley

Quote from: dalebert on April 28, 2008, 09:24 AM NHFT
Have you contacted The Daily Show about this?

no .  i need someone to contact national liberty media, as I am not familiar with that.

just send em the news release