• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Outlaw puppeteer

Started by mackler, April 04, 2008, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

It was a pretty good show. The guy made a few bucks since he refuses to pay his help a living wage.

Pat K

Dave Ridley

thanks to all who showed and donated!

so....can anyone confirm or refute the rumor that it is illegal under state law to feed someone else's parking meter?
how about city ordinances?  not sure an ordinance would be as relevant to our crusade but anyway...

John

John

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 25, 2008, 10:15 PM NHFT
thanks to all who showed and donated!

Mine was NOT a donation: I paid to see your Brand New Play about Mr. Fisher!
It was worth more than I paid.  >:D  I'll happily come back for more!

John

Early (first) video report?
A bit long and kinda choppy - but captures the event.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PHONHJohn

Kat Kanning

I enjoyed the play :)  I hope Mike Fisher watches it.

Russell Kanning

That is the best puppet show I have seen in years!

If you want to get arrested Dave ... you could do plays about certain government groups and hold it in front of their office. That will speed up that process. :)

Kat Kanning

Quote from: John on May 25, 2008, 11:05 PM NHFT
Early (first) video report?
A bit long and kinda choppy - but captures the event.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PHONHJohn

Thanks, John...nice video!

Friday

Good job on the video, John!  :clapping:

Great puppet show, Dave!  :toocool:

Kat Kanning

Da-Da, is there an update on the amount of money you've earned as a puppeteer?  I'd like to include that in the article I'm working on.  Article goes to the printer tomorrow.

John

Thanks for the feedback.  Glad the video came out OK.
Very bright late afternoon made for pretty very harsh lighting. + Being near the main street . . . (and the park) made for lots & lots of background noise.  Plus, I was experimenting with a (my  ;)) new technique. Bla bla bla . . .

While Dave Ridley can take some credit for having trained me in the school of Ridleyography, none of the blame should go towards him.  ;D

Add what I learned in Ridleyography school to my own old artistic musings and there's no telling what the results will be.

(Did you notice that I was able to bring this in at exactly the 10:00 minute mark?)  :blush:
;D

BTW - It is kind of an exclusive here on NHfree.com:-*

Kat Kanning

Quote from: John on May 26, 2008, 10:05 AM NHFT
(Did you notice that I was able to bring this in at exactly the 10:00 minute mark?)  :blush:
;D

Yes  :)

Pat K

FTL_Ian

Dave,

How do you feel about hiring an underage worker instead of a homeless person?  You'd break an extra law, and could bring in a well-spoken youngster to be the employee.  Might garner more attention in the media...