• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Outlaw puppeteer

Started by mackler, April 04, 2008, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke S

(unlicensed street vendor).

WTH?? You know that's really, really statist. Out here I know we don't have any of those insane "street vendor lisencing laws", and I'm glad we don't. People sell stuff on the street here all the time with no lisence, and I'm glad they do.

kola

Quote from: Luke S on April 18, 2008, 12:00 AM NHFT

WTH?? You know that's really, really statist. Out here I know we don't have any of those insane "street vendor lisencing laws", and I'm glad we don't. People sell stuff on the street here all the time with no lisence, and I'm glad they do.

but i thought you snitched on pot smokers? were they selling "stuff" on the street?

weed, hotdogs, flowers, beer?? ....its all the same.

kola

Dave Ridley

Quote from: kola on April 17, 2008, 08:26 PM NHFT
how about a puppet that looks like Bucket-butt Monier?

and a Margot-Scoop-Liar puppet?

Uh margot was the first reporter to call after my letters-to-editor went out.   if journalist baiting is your thing how about picking on the reporters who don't cover liberty issues at all?

David

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 18, 2008, 07:50 AM NHFT
Quote from: kola on April 17, 2008, 08:26 PM NHFT
how about a puppet that looks like Bucket-butt Monier?

and a Margot-Scoop-Liar puppet?

Uh margot was the first reporter to call after my letters-to-editor went out.   if journalist baiting is your thing how about picking on the reporters who don't cover liberty issues at all?
Agreed.  Kola, I realize you are frustrated with Scoops reporting of the Brown event, but who else was covering it in mainstream news?  The Kannings did, and briefly had more hits on their online paper than did the Keene Sentinel. 

If you live in Ohio, yes they do.  They either pay the licensing, or they risk getting arrested.  It is possible the law(s) are not actively enforced. 

kola

just because margot scoop covered the browns does not deserve praise...she butchered them and gave a onesided view...and she was no different than the the rest of the corporate media puppets (using "holed up", "the fortress", the compound, "miltiaman" etc). Not to mention that she refuses to recognize that there is no law regarding a persons income tax.

IMO, the browns would have been better without her spins.

kola

Dave Ridley

Kat Kanning

LOL @ "it won't be a particularly good puppet show."

FTL_Ian

An expert on NH law wrote me:

QuoteI am surprised that you or other CD folks have not poured water into an empty milk carton yet.  Have you given the idea any thought?  I can think of no more innocuous thing to do than that....  out of all the laws we have on the books.

184:30-d Use of Milk Containers. – No milk and milk product container shall be used as a receptacle for any substance other than dairy products.

184:30-f Penalty. – Any person who shall violate any of the provisions of this chapter shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

Kat Kanning

Dave Ridley

well it takes going out and doing a good thing...to shake loose peoples' ideas for perfect things.

maybe on the track we are on...we just progress toward more and more harmless things.  first manicuring, then puppets, then milk cartons.  at some point things will get so innocent they will have to stop arresting us.   then we've established more precedent for the state refusing to enforce laws.

Luke S

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 18, 2008, 11:01 AM NHFT
LOL @ "it won't be a particularly good puppet show."

I disagree with that actually.

It's fitting that he said he would keep doing it until he is arrested or he makes $1000. Well I think he could easily make $1000, since he is so damn funny with all his commercials, especially the one where he filled up his cheeks with air, and moved his eyes back and forth and it was real funny man.  :biglaugh:

All he's gotta do is take that funny, and express it through puppets.

Kat Kanning

Hope you don't mind, I changed the subject line to make it more obvious what this thread is about.

FTL_Ian

Our public gambling event went unmolested today, so I predict they will leave you alone as well.

KBCraig

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 19, 2008, 10:17 PM NHFT
Our public gambling event went unmolested today

Report in a new thread?

KBCraig

At least we're not terrified of vanity license plates, and afraid to take pictures of cars without the owner's permission.
::)