• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Outlaw puppeteer

Started by mackler, April 04, 2008, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

i've re contacted the monitor, unionleader, herald, telegraph, wmur, wkxl, sentinel, etc
but i will not get to everyone at the national level

dalebert

It just strikes me as the kind of local story that The Daily Show loves to cover.

Kat Kanning

I didn't see any way to contact them on the daily show website.

Friday

For future reference, this is where you can submit suggestions to Comedy Central programming: http://www.comedycentral.com/help/questionsCC.jhtml

Luke S

So what happened? Did Dave do the puppet show? Did they arrest him?

Beth221

Daisy told me over the phone, it went well, no one was arrested, and she liked the kids around.

(from the dogs mouth)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Sapphire on April 30, 2008, 01:44 PM NHFT
Daisy told me over the phone, it went well, no one was arrested, and she liked the kids around.

As I suspected.  They are clearly ignoring us.  Hopefully we can just skip the "fight you" stage.

kola

thats a great outcome and should have been the goal!..(hassle-free)

awesome!

victory!

Luke S

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 30, 2008, 01:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: Sapphire on April 30, 2008, 01:44 PM NHFT

As I suspected.  They are clearly ignoring us.  Hopefully we can just skip the "fight you" stage.

Ok. So 1.) where is the video?, and 2.) Why did they leave Dave alone and not the "Outlaw Manicurist". I can't see how the Outlaw Manicurist did anything worse than what Dave did, so why did they let Dave alone and not him?

Kat Kanning

Beth221

luke, videos dont appear out of thin air, takes time to get back from the event, go over the footage, make a good video.  they dont grow on trees. 

patients my dear.

Kat Kanning

Luke, if you want a video, get your butt out here and film it yourself.  ::)

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

John

Unable to keep up with everthing, I have not even tried to . . . I see several stills on my way by to post, and it makes me TRUELY MISS taking stills . . . Bla Bla  :( Bla . . . I'lll be back to enjoy  ;D. . .

My intro report should be up on YouTube soon @ PHONH . . .