• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Outlaw puppeteer

Started by mackler, April 04, 2008, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Luke S on April 30, 2008, 02:29 PM NHFTOk. So 1.) where is the video?, and 2.) [etc.]

Dude!  Ridley was the one doing the puppet show.  Dave's also the video guy.
Dude, What are you looking for; magic?  >:D
Patience me boy: patience.

John

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 30, 2008, 03:57 PM NHFT
Photos by Kira  :D

Where's the "kiss" emocon?" {Kiss!}

Great job, Kira!
Thank you for covering this event!  Nice pictures.

John

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

BTW, this doesn't need to be just civil disobedience.  It seems like a great way to introduce people to some new ideas :)  It's not a failure if you don't ever get thrown in jail.

Beth221

what great pics!!

(thanks for the pic of my two dogs!  hehe  I am out of town and missing them!)

what great puppets!! 

Luke S

But John, the video stopped right after that guy called up the police and told them that there was an "illegal puppet show" going on, and told the police to come.

So did the police come and tell Dave to stop?

Kat Kanning

John

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 30, 2008, 05:13 PM NHFT
BTW, this doesn't need to be just civil disobedience.  It seems like a great way to introduce people to some new ideas :)  It's not a failure if you don't ever get thrown in jail.

;D  Was thinking similar thoughts . . .
;) Just check out those two (who showed up in just this video) young people who were there to see the "Famous State House" and ended up joining the Non-Violent Revolution.

BIG VICTORY TODAY!

Beth221

Quote from: Luke S on April 30, 2008, 05:28 PM NHFT
But John, the video stopped right after that guy called up the police and told them that there was an "illegal puppet show" going on, and told the police to come.

So did the police come and tell Dave to stop?

I told you, no the police did not arrest him.  the end of the video was dave collecting up his illegal earnings, end of story.

John

BIG FUN!
BIG thanks to everyone who came out!

Nice cross section of folks! (If you know what I mean.  8))

FTL_Ian

What was the take?   Big $$$?

Russell Kanning

cool puppet show
good video
what a fun way to tell liberty stories

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Luke S on April 30, 2008, 02:29 PM NHFT
Ok. So 1.) where is the video?, and 2.) Why did they leave Dave alone and not the "Outlaw Manicurist". I can't see how the Outlaw Manicurist did anything worse than what Dave did, so why did they let Dave alone and not him?
They do not arrest you for doing "worse" stuff. There are other factors.

You can go up to an IRS office and tell them you are not paying fed income taxes .... and you will probably not be arrested that day.

You can start walking towards the us president with flowers and a present ... and you will be arrested.

You can hurt people ... and not get arrested.

John

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 30, 2008, 06:45 PM NHFT
What was the take?   Big $$$?

Yes!  ;D
More than I usually make per. hour.  8)
Maybe I need to take up "Black Market" puppetry?