• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Outlaw puppeteer

Started by mackler, April 04, 2008, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke S

Quote from: KBCraig on May 01, 2008, 05:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: Luke S on April 30, 2008, 02:29 PM NHFT
... and 2.) Why did they leave Dave alone and not the "Outlaw Manicurist". I can't see how the Outlaw Manicurist did anything worse than what Dave did, so why did they let Dave alone and not him?

There's no state board of puppetry in charge of puppeteer licenses.
There are no schools of puppetry making big money off would-be puppeteers trying to meet the license requirements, while the school owners hold influential positions on the examining board.
There aren't separate licenses, education requirements, and examining board for puppets vs. marionettes.

I had a hunch that the reason was something like that.

armlaw

Quote from: d_goddard on April 04, 2008, 08:35 AM NHFT
Quote from: mackler on April 04, 2008, 08:04 AM NHFT
I would find it highly amusing if an outlaw puppeteer sued the city for not imposing the penalty on him.
OMG... that could be... huge
WMUR & NECN would cover it, at very least. Could go national.
Fucking gorgeous.

O.K. Denis, I'll try again. This cavemen will accept your offer and post what follows for whatever exposure this may bring to another area of commercial, corporate jurisdiction that has usurped the limited constitutional constraints and established "Public Policy" to be the defacto rule and not the Law. Just go read the definition of "Statute". In any event, here we go.....

On Thu, 1 May 2008 22:01:08 +0000 Dick Marple <armlaw@hotmail.com> writes:

Subject: FW: Purportedly Abandoned propertyDate: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 23:08:29 +0000To the Publisher; Please  go to www.missingmoney.com and enter my name Richard Marple, New Hampshire and you will see that my compensation as an elected representative (4 elections) I refused to accept the Article 15 compensation due each legislator as well as the mileage reimbursement as Income Tax, Social Security,and Medicare were unlawfully deducted from the checks that were sent. I hold the original checks, which have NOT been cashed! I will be happy to display this evidence to any who will ask to see them. This fraud upon the people must cease. Reps are elected representatives of the people who elected them. They are NOT employees of the CORPORATE STATE. All reps are exempt and the supreme courts decision in 1991fully settled that issue. For further reference, 29 USC 630 (f) clearly exempts "Elected officials" . The constitution is the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND and unlawful statutes, created by the corporate state aremere "Public Policy", without sanctions and are NOT law. Accordingly please consider the following letter below to the treasurer as an OP-Ed opinion or otherclassification you may have for your media. You may edit as long as the content is not changed. This letter is appropriate for exposure today with the daily depreciation of the purchasing power of Federal Reserve Notes with which we are compelled to conduct commerce.  Thank you for your consideration. Richard Marple11 Dartmouth StreetHooksett, New Hampshire   (Please scroll down for letter to Treasurer)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: ap@treasury.state.nh.us
Subject: Purportedly Abandoned property
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 00:55:33 +0000

Attention Madam Treasurer:

I have been patiently awaiting your study and completion in the reading of my files, established with your predecessors concerning the purported payments due me in accordance with Article 15, Part II of the New Hampshire constitution and now held in abandoned Property files?

It is clear that there has been no amendment to the Article 15 which would have changed the compensation from $200.00 for each elected representative for the biennium.

Hence, at the time Article 15 was ratified ,Federal Reserve Notes were not in existence and payment was made in silver dollars containing one troy ounce of silver. These are the same as those that are being minted today, as this is written, by our constitutional government. No amendment has been made to change the silver dollars in Article 15 into Federal Reserve Notes and corporate "Public Policy" can not change or amend a constitutional mandate. Only the people with 66 & 2/3 vote may amend Article 15.

Accordingly, legal tender is NOT lawfully money. Legal Tender is the creation of a corporate fiction defined in 28 USC 3002(15). This defacto corporate United States has a Board of Directors who the public know as a "congress". They have exclusive control over the area defined in Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 and the insular possessions owned by that corporation. They do NOT own New Hampshire, which is a REPUBLIC, defined in Article Four, Section Four of the constitution.

I must simply ask that you obey the dictates of your conscience and your Oath of office and to  Article Six, paragraph Two of the constitution, which is the supreme law of the land and deliver to this sovereign what is due to him in silver with compounded interest as provided in the document sent to me by your predecessor, Georgie Thomas and in the file that you were to review and contact me?

I look forward to your completion of this obligation.

Sincerely yours,

Richard Marple, Sui Juris
11 Dartmouth Street
Hooksett, New Hampshire

Free libertarian

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 01, 2008, 01:23 PM NHFT
Thanks again to all who helped and attended!

Main thing I'm wondering is what do you think we should do next? 

My thoughts:

1) Move it to more locations, and perhaps more provocative locations.
2) Expand the event so that additional illegal commerce or activity is occurring

I envision doing puppet shows at a wide variety of porcupine gatherings.

I envision doing the next version of this event between the LOB and the State House next time, in an area we'd be out of the way but where we are guaranteed to face hassles from capitol police.

I like the idea of bringing unlicensed manicuring or illegal dancing into the mix, etc.  Turn the state house grounds into a zone of commerce.  They may not like that, but isn't commerce  a better purpose than the area is currently being used for?

Use nude puppets. Nah on second thought don't do that.

I like the idea of spoofing some of the other stupid laws within the puppet show itself... combined with some illegal dancing and nail filing, you'd be creating a real multiple crime scene.
You could "explain" things like the Patriot Act, Real ID or airport security using puppets to illustrate the downside of these policies. Or take the opposite approach and have the puppet explain why we "need" to have freedom taken away in order to be more protected...you know that whole freedom isn't free thing.  What about something to do with free speech zones, is the right of a puppet to speak out covered under the 1st amendment ?
I wonder what the "rules" are on puppet shows at airports, or is that pushing it too far?

Take a copy of the Bill of rights and have the puppet read  each one, lining them out while giving an example of why that right doesn't exist anymore and how it's been legislated away is given by the puppet. The patriotic puppet show yeah that's it.  Redress your grievances and all that stuff.   Thanks for being active.

John

After the puppet show, several of us were discussing this idea of having several separate and distinctly different and "illegal" acts going on all within the same "event" . . . I threw out as one example someone smoking a J-bar.  (Pretty easy for me to suggest when I'm not the one who would be doing it.  :-[ )  . . .

Anyway, the idea evolved to where many things would be going on (say like releasing some ballons  ;D) some of which would be "illegal" and others would not.
Since so many of the laws make no sense at all, who would could know what was "legal" and what was not?
Biker Bill quipped; "I'll show you my law if you show me yours."
>:D

Kat Kanning

John

I must be either old and/or from some other place, or you all are young and/or from some other place.  :o
It's that weed girl. The weed.  ;D

John

I can't handle those weeds any more, but might be willing to take a small toke for a good cause.

Kat Kanning

John

Dave Ridley

can someone tell me which law forbids demonstrating on House grounds without a permit?

also great job on the vids john and bill!

John

Kat Kanning

So like hitting someone?

John

Yes. Exactly.
Like hitting the weed.

Anyway, :) The frog was a prince, the prince was a brick, the brick was an egg, the egg was a bird. Quick, fly away . . . [That's just some reference from Genesis]

John

Anyway yes, like hitting someone up for a perfectly acceptable nice favor to likely be returned in one way or another. As among normal people with decent respect for on another. No force.
You might hit me up for a cup of rice, and I might hit you up for a ride to the store - that sort of thing.

Actually . . .  :laughing4: :clapping: :deadhorse: :hammer: :glasses7: :crazy3:

Tom Sawyer

One toke over the line sweet Jesus
One toke over the line
Sittin' downtown in a railway station
One toke over the line

Awaitin' for the train that goes home, sweet Mary
Hopin' that the train is on time
Sittin' downtown in a railway station
One toke over the line...