• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Outlaw puppeteer

Started by mackler, April 04, 2008, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I could do thermometer.  Don't have no milk, though.

Dave Ridley

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 24, 2008, 12:33 PM NHFT
I could do thermometer.  Don't have no milk, though.

thanks!

J’raxis 270145

Got a 32oz. plastic milk bottle, which I planned on filling with soda (Mountain Dew, specifically) unless you've a better idea. It's the typical translucent plastic bottle, which I imagine the chartreuse-colored soda will show easily through.

Will clean thoroughly once empty of the actual milk product. ;D

dalebert

Well, I was sad that it looked like I would have to miss this because the first NH Pink Pistols shoot is happening in Deerfield. However, I see that it's at 4pm, which is a little later in the afternoon. I don't know exactly when we'll be done, but perhaps it's possible for us to do a field trip from Deerfield. I think the shoot starts around noonish. :D

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: dalebert on May 24, 2008, 01:27 PM NHFT
Well, I was sad that it looked like I would have to miss this because the first NH Pink Pistols shoot is happening in Deerfield. However, I see that it's at 4pm, which is a little later in the afternoon. I don't know exactly when we'll be done, but perhaps it's possible for us to do a field trip from Deerfield. I think the shoot starts around noonish. :D

Ryan scheduled the shoot from 12:00/15:00 to coördinate with this event, if I recall correctly.

(And this is why I'm not sure I'm going to be back in Manchester on time—I'll be in Deerfield from early morning through 15:00.)

Russell Kanning

Jeremy you better go ahead and do the drinking .... Dada might have to bleach the milk bottle a couple of times. :)

If I make it there .... I could wear a monkey suit if you want to bring it Dada. It might be too much trouble for you though.

Kat Kanning

Does this look like what you wanted, or were you thinking something fancier?

Dave Ridley

i scheduled it in cooperation with ryan so that it wouldn't interfere with the pink pistol event
however i'm running too far behind to attend both

Dave Ridley

that is awesome kat!

why would i want something to be fancy? lol

Dave Ridley

i left the wookie suit in seabrook :( 
if anyone is coming from there plz bring!  It is in the tannish looking plastic wal mart container

Dave Ridley

news release minus some contact into

----

Illegal Manch puppet show to breach minimum wage law

What:        Puppet show to violate three laws 
When:       Sunday, May 25, 2008. Starting around 4:00 p.m.
Where:      Veteran's Park, 889 Elm St., Manchester, New Hampshire.  Probably near Elm itself.
How:         "Outlaw Puppeteer" will peform for profit without license, violating RSA 286:1
                   Will pay homeless person (if any are willing) $6 an hour to hold collection cup, violating RSA 279
                   Will put water in milk container offer it to other homeless, violating RSA 184:30
Who:         Dave Ridley, 41, of NHfree.com.  Ridley is a Manchester videographer.
                Projected turnout is 20, mostly NHfree.com folks
Why:        Protest state legislature's refusal to repeal unnecessary laws.
Latest
details:      http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13574.255

Dear folks at Manchester City Hall and MPD:

On Sunday, May 25, 2008, I and perhaps others will commit three illegal acts in downtown Manchester.    I'll perform a for-profit puppet show without a license, violating RSA 286:1.  And I'll hire a homeless person (if any are available) to stand next to me with a collections cup.  I'll pay her $6.00 an hour.  This will violate RSA 279, the law which recently mandated a $6.50 minimum wage.  Lastly, I or others will place tap water into carefully sterilized milk containers, violating RSA 184:30-d.  I or others will offer this water to any destitute who want it.

We're protesting New Hampshire politicians' perverse enthusiasm for passing, and preserving, unneeded laws...five million words of state laws at last count.  And we're checking to see how much stomach you have for using force to impose such laws.

If you really are just bureaucrats and officers of law, you should send enforcers to seize me and prevent us from aiding, however slightly, the people of the street.  You should stop me from entertaining, however briefly, the small crowd gathered.  For as best I can read them, the statutes clearly forbid all these acts.

But if you are public servants and peace officers, you will confine your attention to the day's fraud and violence cases, knowing it is your moral duty to punish *only* aggressors and thieves.

We'll begin around 4:00 p.m. at Veteran's Park.  Events like this one will continue until I am arrested or have amassed a thousand dollars in constructive, illegal profits.

Yours,

Dave Ridley
Outlaw Puppeteer
contact info etc.

doobie

I'll be there open carrying.... if we get more than 3 is that an illegal loitering event?

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

cop watch
plenty all day in Manchester
one on side of road in Bedford
side of the road in Amhurst
side of road in milford
wilton
none in dublin or peterborough .... nice
side of road in marlborough
2 near traffic circle in Keene

I guess the show of force for the weekend is going strong