• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Police State NH?

Started by Atlas, April 04, 2008, 09:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlas

Found this over at http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/020366.html. Seems like they're nit-picking a little, but this is whack from a free state perspective.

dalebert

I saw that and wanted to comment but it seems like it required a login and I said screw it. If this were already a free state, there would be no need for a project.
::)

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah!  Its the 'relatively' Free State

srqrebel

The epicenter of the freedom movement is on the other side of the state. It hasn't reached the coast yet >:D

Lloyd Danforth

What part of the state are they holding one of our guys in jail at this time?

srqrebel

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 04, 2008, 11:34 AM NHFT
What part of the state are they holding one of our guys in jail at this time?

;D

...the part of the state where our guys are a persistent thorn in their side :D

d_goddard

Quote from: srqrebel on April 04, 2008, 10:39 AM NHFT
The epicenter of the freedom movement...
In on the side of the state that elects more rabid authoritarians than anywhere else.
Please... stop the cancer!

Lloyd Danforth

We got three of our guys elected in Greater Grafton. How are you guys doing around Manchester, Denis? ;D

d_goddard

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 04, 2008, 12:40 PM NHFT
We got three of our guys elected in Greater Grafton. How are you guys doing around Manchester, Denis? ;D
I'm in Concord, and the representation here is bad-to-middlin'.
We have a secret weapon, however, which I am not at liberty to discuss.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on April 04, 2008, 12:40 PM NHFT

I think he was talking about Keene, what with all their unabashedly commie State Reps.

As for Manchester, we also have a plan in the works for this year's State Rep race.

doobie

Hopefully this doesn't affect the open carry beach clean up (http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13456.0)  and they decide they can arrest us!

Puke

Let's all quibble over which region is better!

Lloyd Danforth

srqrebel

Quote from: Puke on April 05, 2008, 07:07 AM NHFT
Let's all quibble over which region is better!

I see no need for quibbling. Keene is obviously the better region -- end of story! :D ;D ;D

Raineyrocks