• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Making the transition

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, April 04, 2008, 12:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

memenode

Quote from: DavidIt is as wrong to interfere in the wants of others as it would be for them to interfere in our wants. 

I also agree. I think there are actually two ways to deal with that though. One is what you mentioned, to just pressure the government to leave us alone, although they probably wont in most cases. Another is to try and influence these people so that they change their wants and actually start demanding liberty like we are. Of course, we're already doing both so this is just an acknowledgment, not to mention the two ways are largely interdependent.

@ancapagency; I took a brief look at the Ancap Agency site and I love what you are doing there, actually providing some alternatives to government services. Thumbs up! :)

John Edward Mercier

People don't want government... they want civil order and in modern times services.