• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help Needed

Started by ravenest, April 04, 2008, 03:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ravenest

Pat and Gloria McCotter need to move, due to Pat not being able to handle the stairs in their apartment.
He is still in the hospital and will have to go back to rehab and will not be in any shape to help.  Gloria is going to have to do it on her own.  She needs help packing and organizing between now and the move date. The move will be just down the street from where she is now on April 26th and help will be needed loading and unloading the truck.  They are moving into a first floor apartment that will be better for Pat to come home too.  Where they are now Pat would not be able to get to the bedroom or bathroom.  If you can help please call Gloria, any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

J’raxis 270145

Where and what time do you need people to show up?

Calendar link would help people find this post, too.

ravenest

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on April 04, 2008, 07:34 PM NHFT
Where and what time do you need people to show up?

Calendar link would help people find this post, too.

Right now she needs help whenever people can offer it to pack and move things around the apartment.
I will do a Calendar link when we have a time for the 26th move date.

srqrebel

Where are they located?

Lloyd Danforth

Concord.  They are good people

J’raxis 270145

I suppose if we send one moving helper to each intersection in Concord, someone will run into them... ;)

porcupine kate

Jen I have some Boxes.  When is a good time to go and help pack?
I have Monday and Friday off to help out part of the day.
Kate

ravenest

Quote from: porcupine kate on April 05, 2008, 04:21 PM NHFT
Jen I have some Boxes.  When is a good time to go and help pack?
I have Monday and Friday off to help out part of the day.
Kate

Kate give her a call and work out the details, she is home working on the house most of the time when she is not at the hospital visiting with Pat.

Anyone else who can help contact me off list and I will give you the contact info.

ravenest

Gloria needs boxes and help packing this week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 1pm to 5pm.

The address is 5 1/2 Liberty Street in Concord.  Please contact me off list with any questions.