• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

First Full-Page Anarchy I.Y.H. Comic! - PLEASE DIGG

Started by dalebert, April 05, 2008, 12:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

http://anarchyinyourhead.com/2008/04/04/iron-fist-to-the-rescue/

Please use the comments section on the site to let me know what you think; yes, even for criticism.  :D

Man, that was a task. Phew.

Caleb

Good work! I like how the anarchy boogey man gets bigger and bigger the more he talks.

Pat K

J’raxis 270145

Puke

COMMENTS MUST BE MADE ON THE AIYH WEBSITE!     ;D

flaherty

commenting everywhere - i love how he grows and grows and i imagine this dark deep looming voice and then he's small again with the roads question where i'm thinking his voice is a bit squeaky and reserved... i've got too much time on my hands.

Jacobus

I thought last week's comic was your best yet.  But this one is better still! 

dalebert

This has now been submitted to Digg so I would really appreciate it if you could digg it quick.

Thanx!

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Iron_Fist_to_the_Rescue

Kat Kanning

Dale, I don't grok the anarchy boogeyman  :-\  I want to.  Somehow it's just missing something for me.

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 07, 2008, 10:16 AM NHFT
Dale, I don't grok the anarchy boogeyman  :-\  I want to.  Somehow it's just missing something for me.

Sorry Kat if it seemed like I was ignoring your feedback. I was planning to get back to you after thinking a little about what to say and got side-tracked. After tomorrow's cartoon, let me know if you still don't grok him.

Is that a cryptic enough answer for you?  :icon_pirat:

Kat Kanning

David

My take on the boogy man is that most have an unrealistic fear of anarchy.  The gov't uses that fear to encourage compliance.  The boogy man represents the fear, and is in cahoots with the gov't guys and gals. 

dalebert

David, I would be upset with you if my plans hadn't changed.  ;) Turns out I'm not going to do the comic I had planned for tomorrow. It will come next week and I'm expecting it to be really popular. I got an idea rather suddenly today and it needs to come before next week's so Kat would not have had her question answered until next week so it's ok that you jumped the gun.  ;D