• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Need Help in Keene Today April 5

Started by Lloyd Danforth, April 05, 2008, 07:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

This Guy Paul Ott posted this on another forum:

I was packing up my stuff today and messed up my ankle in the process. I literally paid some homeless guy to help me put the last few things in. Luckily it is my left, so I'm still good to drive.

It isn't sooo much stuff and I was planning to do it myself (and might still can), but putting too much weight on my ankle is pretty painful at the moment.  Even one or two people would be much appreciated.

I apologize for the short notice. I'll happily buy a few rounds of food/drink at the local pub. I'd much rather have a good time with some fellow Porcs than pay movers, even if I spend the same amount. I should be up there by 4pm. 161 Court ST.

Kat Kanning

I can help, but I'd be there after 4.

PaulOtt

Sorry for the short notice.

Hurt my ankle loading yesterday. Should be arriving at 161 Court street in Keene todayn

PaulOtt

(This forum isn't very blackberry friendly.  Should be getting there at 4pm

Kat Kanning

merged the two topic on this.

(Outside the Shire, Lloyd....that was pretty much the last place I'd look for this info.  ::))

Lloyd Danforth

FTL_Ian

No car today, but that's walking distance so I'll be there!

varrin

I might actually make it... Wouldn't that be... like... unusual ;)

V-

Lloyd Danforth

I vaguely remember a guy named Varrin

J’raxis 270145

I announced this at the MVP meeting in Manchester today, so hopefully some people got out there in time.

Pat K

Quote from: varrin on April 05, 2008, 11:02 AM NHFT
I might actually make it... Wouldn't that be... like... unusual ;)

V-

The phrase= He has risen comes to mind.  ;D

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on April 05, 2008, 03:29 PM NHFT
I announced this at the MVP meeting in Manchester today, so hopefully some people got out there in time.

Good thing they didn't...it would have been a waste of gas and time.  Varrin & I had nearly cleared the truck by 4:30.  It was a small load.

I appreciate you Manchies thinking about us, though!  It's always nice to have you big city folk come out for a visit.       :P

J’raxis 270145

David

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 05, 2008, 05:07 PM NHFT
New guy all moved in :)  Nice guy!

Just saw this thread.  Good job guys. 

Welcome Paul.   :D
Sorry about your bad luck.