• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Copwatch

Started by FTL_Ian, April 06, 2008, 08:37 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Coconut

AnarchoJesse and I are going down for a little bit now. I guess a few street musicians have been bothered by police today.

Coconut

A guy was issued a summands tonight for needing to use the restroom... and not waiting until he was out of central square to take care of it.

Maxfield was out. He waited until I got behind him (on my bike), and stopped in the middle of Main Street so I would go around him and he could start a short conversation with me.

Edit: I also had a conversation with 2 high school students about the high school resource officer. They told me "He's not needed" "He makes everything worse" "If a freshman gets in a fight, he can get a fine now. It doesn't need to be like that."  The Sentinel and the police want the community to think the general student consensus is positive toward a police officer in school. It very well may be, since 2 boys' opinions don't prove anything, but at least some of the students can see the waste of taxpayer money for what it is.

Kat Kanning

In Swanzey, they tased a guy for that.

Coconut

The Liberty Compound is expecting to go out tomorrow (Friday) night. We are having a FSP visitor over as well, so there's a potential for a large copwatch group if everything works out. I think I'd plan to start around 9:30 - 10. Although people can join at any time. It's in downtown Keene. As usual give me a call if you need to find us or know what's going on. 603-313-4421

AnarchoJesse

It's confirmed that everyone in the Liberty Compound will be at Copwatch, including our guest.

Coconut

So that's at least 6 people confirmed tonight. Possibly 7. Join in.

FTL_Ian

I hear Mark and Julia will be keeping watch inside Vendetta.  I may join them in 30 mins.   8)

Coconut

well, we successfully protected 100% of Main St. drivers from undue burden between 10pm and 12am.  :P

Coconut

Is anyone interested in going to the Keene State riot if the Sox are able to make it to the World Series? Usually a lot of cops with pepper spray lining main street.

AnarchoJesse

Quote from: Coconut on October 08, 2008, 09:26 AM NHFT
Is anyone interested in going to the Keene State riot if the Sox are able to make it to the World Series? Usually a lot of cops with pepper spray lining main street.

XFD I am so there.

dalebert

Quote from: Coconut on October 08, 2008, 09:26 AM NHFT

Yep.

David

Uhm,  :blush:  about when is this?  Not a big baseball fan. 

Caleb

The series starts tomorrow, David. It is a best of seven series, which means that the Sox could conceivably get to the world series in four games.  If you're a betting man, I wouldn't put my bets on a sweep though. This is going to be a very good series.

By the way, if you are a betting man, I would put money on Tampa Bay for game 1.... Dice K is starting.

dalebert

Wait, I'm confused. Is this the game where they throw the big round ball through a hoop or the one where they throw a smaller ball that's pointy on both ends?

shyfrog