• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Going to be on Empire Watch on Thursday

Started by Kat Kanning, April 07, 2008, 09:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

It's on WKNH 91.3 FM in Keene on 4/10 starting at 9am.  I think I'll be on for an hour, mostly talking about the NH Free Press, but if there are issues you want discussed, let me know and I'll try and bring it up.  I'll probably talk about Real ID too.

Dave Ridley

awesome kat!
we could sure use more folks calling in to keene's wkbk 1290 which has call in most every weekday morning (357 1290)

Dave Ridley

that's a great name for a radio show, didn't know they had much talk on knh

Lloyd Danforth

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 07, 2008, 09:47 AM NHFT
It's on WKNH 91.3 FM in Keene on 4/10 starting at 9am.  I think I'll be on for an hour, mostly talking about the NH Free Press, but if there are issues you want discussed, let me know and I'll try and bring it up.  I'll probably talk about Real ID too.

Neat!  Would you like me to record your appearance for you?

Is the show locally produced?  Will you be in-studio?

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Sophia Loren on April 07, 2008, 10:22 AM NHFT
They have live audio!

http://www.wknh.org/

Holy shit, they finally got something working on their website.  Their site has been pathetically broken since before I moved here.  It gives the impression that no one there gives a damn about the station.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 07, 2008, 10:19 AM NHFT
that's a great name for a radio show, didn't know they had much talk on knh

I heard Alex Jones on there around noon the other day.

Puke

Cool.
I can't listen live, so if someone does record it that would be sweet.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 07, 2008, 02:45 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 07, 2008, 09:47 AM NHFT

Neat!  Would you like me to record your appearance for you?

Is the show locally produced?  Will you be in-studio?

Sure, recording it would be cool :)  I'll be in studio.  The host is George Corrette, who I know from 9/11 Truth and anti-war stuff in the area, so I guess it's local.

Coconut

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 07, 2008, 02:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: Sophia Loren on April 07, 2008, 10:22 AM NHFT
They have live audio!

http://www.wknh.org/

Holy shit, they finally got something working on their website.  Their site has been pathetically broken since before I moved here.  It gives the impression that no one there gives a damn about the station.

That is true. I took their 1 credit radio training course, and 95% of the time, the station is just set to auto-shuffle songs. Pretty much anyone can get a show on it, and their studio equipment is... well... old.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Coconut on April 07, 2008, 09:03 PM NHFT
That is true. I took their 1 credit radio training course, and 95% of the time, the station is just set to auto-shuffle songs. Pretty much anyone can get a show on it, and their studio equipment is... well... old.

You mean anyone in KSC?

FTL_Ian

No call in line it seems...

Correction:

358-8863

FTL_Ian

Kat,

Do you have contact info for the hosts?  I'd like to invite them onto the Free Keene news release list.

Lloyd Danforth

FTL_Ian