• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Going to be on Empire Watch on Thursday

Started by Kat Kanning, April 07, 2008, 09:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Coconut

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 08, 2008, 10:50 AM NHFT
Quote from: Coconut on April 07, 2008, 09:03 PM NHFT
That is true. I took their 1 credit radio training course, and 95% of the time, the station is just set to auto-shuffle songs. Pretty much anyone can get a show on it, and their studio equipment is... well... old.

You mean anyone in KSC?

I forget the exact rules, but I seem to recall that any community member can become a member of WKNH and host a show. Is this something you want me to confirm?

Kat Kanning

Thanks for recording it, Ian!

The guys running the show said anyone in the community can do a radio show there.  You have to do some training and take a test is all.  They apparently need a lot more people to do shows, especially during the summer.

FTL_Ian

I think Free Minds Radio should broadcast there.   8)

TobyFMTV

I took the radio training to run a radio show at WKNH a couple of years ago. Maybe things have changed, but when I took the training anyone who wanted to do a show had to attend weekly board meetings. I hate board meetings.

Kat Kanning

I don't remember them saying there were weekly meetings.  They did say it's a new station manager.