• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pat K is going away.

Started by Pat K, April 07, 2008, 06:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine kate

You will of course be missed. 

This is a time for drastic change for a bunch of us.  I hope it goes well.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and celebrating a new life at Porc Fest.

kola

d_goddard

Because I like you, Pat:

Get the f---k out of here.
Don't let me see your ass until it's much smaller and your lungs are P-I-N-K !

Dan

Best of luck Pat!

I haven;t even the chance to meet you and say: "Damnit, I finally moved."

Puke

dalebert

We're definitely going to miss you, but if this means you're going to live longer and we get to enjoy your company longer, I'm all for it. You go girl!

Lloyd Danforth

I'm going to miss him.  He makes me appear skinny.  I'll miss him for some other stuff too! He makes me look smart!  He makes it look like I have manners and like I am not a Foulmouth!
Obviously, I'm trying to get him to come back.  Even at the risk of getting my ass kicked.

David

If you need some support, just visit.  Of course you know we still do the weekly meet n' greet.  I have never smoked, other that that one time.  I have had people call me lucky. 
My folks both smoked, and they are both ardent supporters of going cold turkey. 
Good luck my friend. 

K. Darien Freeheart

grasshopper

dalebert

To those who are going to be able to stay in touch with Pat, isn't there some way we can write to him and keep his spirits up, give a little moral support?

Kat Kanning

I would guess if you PM'd him, he'd get the message but wouldn't reply.

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on April 07, 2008, 06:28 PM NHFT
There will be no ciggs. no beer. no computer
no junk food.

Anyone have a snail mail address for where he'll be? A hand-written letter can be nice to get when you're under stress.

Kat Kanning

kola

i wish pat the best but often forum discussions are good therapy...in many ways.

i hope he finds what he is after and comes back soon.

kola