• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Some a$$hole vandalising FSP on Wikipedia

Started by AlexLibman, April 07, 2008, 09:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexLibman

Some user of the RoadRunner ISP (IP: 66.65.204.250) has made a number of attempts to deface Wikipedia articles related to libertarian activism in New Hampshire:

• In the "Free State Project" article, the Statement of Intent was changed to read "I hereby state my solemn intent to move to the state of New Hampshire. Once there, I will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of anarchy in a society in which the maximum role of civil government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

• Also in the FSP article, s\he added "Many residents of New Hampshire do not take the Free Staters seriously. A bumpersticker that was avaialble [sic] during the original membership push had the motto 'I already live in a free state'. Some residents who were interviewed saw the Free State movement as an excuse for unemployed people to move to New Hampshire and either take jobs from the people already living there, or to choose to not work and live off welfare and unemployment, overburdening an already overtaxed system."

• In the "Keene Free Press" article, added Russell Kanning's description as "a local clown", and added the following:  "In a random telephone poll of 100 Keene residents, only 3 had heard of the Keene Free Press. Of those 3 only 1 had actually read a copy, and that person considered it 'just a load of aging hippie baloney'".

• Repeatedly edited the article on "Keene, New Hampshire" to remove Russell Kanning as one of the "Notable inhabitants".

I am currently in the process of infiltrating RoadRunner to obtain this person's identity and whereabouts, and I will then conduct a cost-benefit analysis of kidnapping this person and/or this person's family to sell their organs on the black market and put the money to a good cause.   ::)

error

AlexLibman

No.  I swore off editing Wikipedia after they banned me for "global warming hoax" related "vandalism".

Besides, spewing revenge fantasies is far more enjoyable.   :icon_war:

grasshopper

8)  wow, you just threatened an FBI agent that has nothing better to do but to use all his or her intence training to smear a person or persons that they have never met. ::)
   I just wish mean people just wopuld go away, i don't know, move to the moon or something. :-[

AlexLibman

I didn't threaten, I said I was conducting a cost-benefit analysis...  ;)