• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

VA and Boston Globe push suicide

Started by sgtusmc, April 08, 2008, 10:09 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

VA and Boston Globe push suicide
Civilized Society 4-8-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217 NH.veteran@yahoo.com
   I have not and will not violate the law.  I volunteer my time every day to help others.  From defending this nation in combat situations I am a 100% disabled U.S. Marine.  The newspapers have never lied but write the facts of my case in a manner to influence the readers to believe I am bad.  I will not be violent toward any person.  I have made that clear.  Judge Peter Fauver intentionally violated the constitution to harm a Madbury family, in Fauver's attempt to cover up the Madbury selectmen's criminal acts.  Fauver has the Strafford County Sheriff's Dept acting as muscle to stop my exposing Fauver's criminal acts.  The Boston Globe sends me emails asking me to commit suicide.  The VA inspector general in NH tells me to commit suicide.  NH governor uses my medical service connected condition as leverage to harm me.  The VA at 275 Chestnut St Manchester NH stops my VA medical for injuries that I received during my tour as a political favor for a NH a congresswoman.  The local and state police harass my family to stop my exposing Judge Fauver's criminal acts.  The NH Supreme court is so biased they refuse to hear a case that questions the integrity of the NH judicial system by a high school drop out.  Yes I dropped out of high school at 17 to join the Marine Corps during the Vietnam Conflict.  As a Marine I am reminded in flash backs every day of killing other human beings.  At 17, I did things that you people back here in a civilized society to this day still unknowingly persecute veterans for.  We are the children that you send off to war that return to a place that silently despises us.  Violence has no place back here in the United States of America.  What should a 100% disabled Veteran do when government officials and judges have complete disregard for the law and the newspapers censor the public from the truth.  There is no question in my mind that violence is not the answer.  I will do everything humanly possible in a non-violent manner to correct the wrongs in government. 
   The News media's censorship of the truth only harms the future of the USA
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi               

Kat Kanning

Wonder if something happened to this guy?