• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Refer business to Lyf Productions: get 10% (or more)

Started by Coconut, April 11, 2008, 10:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Coconut

Weddings. Musical Recitals. Sporting events. Seminar presentations.

I'm a video producer growing a portfolio of experience. Because nobody knows who I am, and I'm still gathering equipment, I charge only 20-40% standard market value for shooting, editing, and delivering of video. So a 10% referral payment on a wedding would probably earn you about $50. Of course you could refer yourself, so I would logically give any NHfree.com forum member 10% off. All prices are negotiable; for me it's more important to have the work than the money right now.

Keep me in mind when your friends and family in the Keene, Southern NH, and Northern MA area are getting married, holding a business seminar, or another event they would like to have recorded, but are not prepared to pay a studio $1500 to produce it.

More information is on my website at www.lyfproductions.com, or my e-mail: nick@lyfproductions.com