• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

40 NASA Workers on Same Floor Diagnosed with Cancer

Started by Raineyrocks, April 12, 2008, 09:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/15817729/detail.html

40 NASA Workers On Same Floor Diagnosed With Cancer

POSTED: 5:52 pm EDT April 7, 2008
UPDATED: 7:47 am EDT April 8, 2008

CLEVELAND -- There are 40 cases of cancer among people who work in the same building at NASA Glenn Research Center.

Dozens of the employees fear that their cancer was triggered by years of working in the developmental engineering building, NewsChannel5 reported.

The union that represents hundreds of scientists and other workers said nearly half of the 100 employees on the third floor of the building have been diagnosed with various forms of cancer in the past three to four years.

"What we've seen in the way of cancer here has just been astronomical on this third floor alone and we're just a little scared," said Dennis Pehotsky, of the Lewis Engineers and Scientists Association.

In a written statement, the head of safety at NASA Glenn said an employee survey shows cancer rates among workers are within the normal range, saying "Glenn management has no evidence of the number of cases that the union is reporting."

Union officials said they believe many employees feared reprisal for answering the survey honestly.

Rep. Dennis Kucinich represents NASA Glenn's district and his office is looking into the matter.

"We're concerned about workplace safety. We want to make sure that the conditions that people work under are not going to damage their health," said Kucinich.

At NASA, where safety is a top priority, employees said they are still waiting for answers.

NASA officials said they have done several tests in recent years that have shown nothing out of the ordinary in the facility, but union officials want more specific testing done for carcinogens.

Glenn officials said they will work with the union to find out more on the matter.

kola

interesting.

yet sad.

NASA=big waste of our money.

kola

Raineyrocks

Quote from: kola on April 12, 2008, 09:18 PM NHFT
interesting.

yet sad.

NASA=big waste of our money.

kola

I think NASA is some kind of secretive cover up for something.  I don't know what I just get that feeling.  One of my neighbors in Maryland worked at NASA and she started acting strangely too.  Then my sister in law knew this couple that worked in NASA in Florida and they quickly upped and moved so my s-i-l wondered if their was some kind of weird reason why they wanted to get out of the area so quickly. :-\

The NASA in Chincoteague,  (sp?),  was of course all fenced off and had huge hills, now in that area hills were weird to see and I've always wondered if they had some kind of underground base there.  We used to get a lot of "sonic booms" that would shake our house and I know it was coming from there not just jets passing over our house. That NASA isn't a launch base either at least not when we lived there and how come any other house I've lived in at in other states didn't have sonic booms? :-\

kola

there aint too many alphabet lettered corps that I trust (FDA, AMA, NASA, CIA, FBI, ATF, EPA etc)

they are all corrupt and running some type of "black" operation...while us commonfolk are left in the dark.

Kola

Raineyrocks

Quote from: kola on April 12, 2008, 09:36 PM NHFT
there aint too many alphabet lettered corps that I trust (FDA, AMA, NASA, CIA, FBI, ATF, EPA etc)

they are all corrupt and running some type of "black" operation...while us commonfolk are left in the dark.

Kola

Yeah, really I agree!  Even to the point of these "new" disorders and their abbreviated letter names.

PattyLee loves dogs

QuoteI think NASA is some kind of secretive cover up for something.

NASA sure isn't a space program, whatever it is...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/walker/walker25.html

slim

I am going to sound callous but oh well. Those people got what they deserved, they used money that was stolen from people to fund their work and now they get cancer, I see it as karma coming back on them. Maybe next they will get boils, locusts, frogs, lice, water turning to blood, fiery hail, and 3 days of darkness.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: telomerase on April 14, 2008, 01:11 PM NHFT
QuoteI think NASA is some kind of secretive cover up for something.

NASA sure isn't a space program, whatever it is...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/walker/walker25.html

Wow, that is bizarre!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: slim on April 14, 2008, 02:42 PM NHFT
I am going to sound callous but oh well. Those people got what they deserved, they used money that was stolen from people to fund their work and now they get cancer, I see it as karma coming back on them. Maybe next they will get boils, locusts, frogs, lice, water turning to blood, fiery hail, and 3 days of darkness.

Whew Slim, that is pretty callous sounding your right!  So I guess your no fan of NASA either, huh? :D

kola

i disagree slimbo.

many "workers" don't have a clue what they are *really* doing.

to them its a just a paycheck..and most don't want to know the truth even if its presented.

its similar to MD's..many actually believe they are saving the world with vaccines and anti depressant dope and all the other garbage that they scribble out on little white notepads.

show me da money. 

kola

slim

Quote from: kola on April 14, 2008, 07:42 PM NHFT
i disagree slimbo.

many "workers" don't have a clue what they are *really* doing.

to them its a just a paycheck..and most don't want to know the truth even if its presented.

its similar to MD's..many actually believe they are saving the world with vaccines and anti depressant dope and all the other garbage that they scribble out on little white notepads.

show me da money. 

kola

Kola your argument is essentially they are just doing their jobs and that argument has been gone over time and time again. If your job is to murder people you have the moral responsibility to reject that job and even tho that is your job you are responsible for your actions. Just as the people working at NASA are morally responsible for the violence they commit.

slim

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 14, 2008, 06:27 PM NHFT

Whew Slim, that is pretty callous sounding your right!  So I guess your no fan of NASA either, huh? :D

Personally I think space travel and colonization is a great idea and could be the saving grace for the human race. By having virtually everyone in the human race on one piece of rock floating through space is a very bad idea, it could be the equivalent of saving all your money in cash and none of your savings in stocks, bonds, property, or gold and silver. I knew some people would have read my post and thought I was a evil person that is why I prefaced it.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: slim on April 15, 2008, 09:38 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on April 14, 2008, 06:27 PM NHFT

Personally I think space travel and colonization is a great idea and could be the saving grace for the human race. By having virtually everyone in the human race on one piece of rock floating through space is a very bad idea, it could be the equivalent of saving all your money in cash and none of your savings in stocks, bonds, property, or gold and silver. I knew some people would have read my post and thought I was a evil person that is why I prefaced it.

I don't think your evil! :)  Only the ultra rich, (elite, whatever they are called), will be able to jump ship, (earth), and save their butts when/if this planet goes ice age or whatever again.  I've often thought all of these trips to outer space that NASA has done are actually trips to set up another planet for rich people.  Do you think that could be true?

It's so funny too, the govt. has all of these underground tunnels to save their asses if there is a nuclear war.  The tax dollars to build these underground havens came from the taxpayers and they have to bend over and kiss their ass goodbye if there is a catastrophic event while the elite are eating caviar in these underground buildings. Isn't it so wrong?

I read somewhere that Switzerland has a lot of underground bunkers for their citizens in case of a nuclear war, but what do we have? :-\

Raineyrocks

Hey Slim

I don't know if your on the forum right now but Alex Jones just announced he is having a former NASA worker come on his show today with some dirt about NASA!

What a coincidence and I just thought I'd try to let you know in case you want to listen. :)

slim

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 15, 2008, 11:01 AM NHFT

I don't think your evil! :)  Only the ultra rich, (elite, whatever they are called), will be able to jump ship, (earth), and save their butts when/if this planet goes ice age or whatever again.  I've often thought all of these trips to outer space that NASA has done are actually trips to set up another planet for rich people.  Do you think that could be true?

It's so funny too, the govt. has all of these underground tunnels to save their asses if there is a nuclear war.  The tax dollars to build these underground havens came from the taxpayers and they have to bend over and kiss their ass goodbye if there is a catastrophic event while the elite are eating caviar in these underground buildings. Isn't it so wrong?

I read somewhere that Switzerland has a lot of underground bunkers for their citizens in case of a nuclear war, but what do we have? :-\

I do not think that NASA is able to evacuate the ultra rich or elite from earth if there is a catastrophe (at least not with the current technology) not to mention the people who were evacuated to space would need to sustain themselves in space for decades. I think the current trips to outer space which most are not even outside the gravitational pull of the Earth are currently for show and minimal scientific experiments (which are pretty useless for scientific advancement).

As for the bunkers that the government built if there was a nuclear war most of the people who would be in the bunkers would be politicians, and high level military personnel and the people they would need to help them to survive in a post nuclear war world would have been vaporized or died from radiation exposure. The survivors would practically be doomed since they would not have the skills to survive for more then a few years. If they did have the knowledge on how to survive in the new world the gene pool would be very limited also and I believe with the inbreeding that would need to happen the offspring would be genetically flawed and the human race would most likely die out in 500 to 1000 years after the war. The idea of bunkers to work would need to be massive and the people would need to be screened and picked based on genetics to work properly to have the ability to rebuild the human race, not based on current wealth and power which is how the current bunkers would be allocated currently that the government has. The only saving grace for the human race I think would be the individual bunkers that some people have those bunkers could hold enough genetic variation for humans to live on but only if by the grace of god that the right people were housed in those bunkers.

I have not read about bunkers in Switzerland but the Swiss do have a great natural asset that could help them survive which is the mountains which could have natural caves that would make building bunkers easier and the mountains would also act like wind breaks which means that to destroy the people in that country more nuclear weapons would be needed to complete the destruction. NH does have some of the same advantages because of the sparse population and the terrain.

This is all academic at this time because I do not believe that the governments would proceed with the old idea of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) because that would also destroy the infrastructure that they use to control the population currently, and could actually usher in the next evolution of society which would most likely be a state of actual freedom. So even tho things may look bleak from our perspective they would end up better then they are currently.