• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

WoW! I got banned from FTL

Started by Riddler, April 14, 2008, 11:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddler

who knew?
for the 'n' word?
course, a couple of the chosen used it as well, but they're given a pass.
over-sensitive bunch over there?
not like YOU guys, of course
you guys are the best

Caleb

You've come close to being banned here. My finger was on the button.

In the FTL board, you said to shoot a young man, like a dog, who was suffering from a psychological condition.

You have also had malicious words for Lauren.

I for one think it's a tribute to how worthless you are as a human being that you were banned from the FTL forum.

Atlas

You should know that using that word is bad for business...

kola

although i never use the n word, i am quite puzzled by its "new" use of it today.

blacks use it freely yet anyone else who uses it is a racist. is this correct?

in my days, it was used primarily used as a word of hatred...and now it appears to be used more casually amongst blacks. I am unsure why the blacks use it and direct it at each other.

otoh, blacks use the term cracker-ass for whites and often get zero static for using it.

I do not like racial slurs, gook, chink, towelhead, etc...and I distance myself from people who use it.

so it now seems to be politically correct to say the "N word" instead of saying nigger, so should we also use the "g word" for gook and call it the "t-word" for towelheads? ...and etc etc?

puzzled,
"Krackerass" Kola   lol  

Luke S

Luke S

Quote from: kola on April 14, 2008, 12:00 PM NHFT
although i never use the n word, i am quite puzzled by its "new" use of it today.

blacks use it freely yet anyone else who uses it is a racist. is this correct?

in my days, it was used primarily used as a word of hatred...and now it appears to be used more casually amongst blacks. I am unsure why the blacks use it and direct it at each other.

otoh, blacks use the term cracker-ass for whites and often get zero static for using it.

I do not like racial slurs, gook, chink, towelhead, etc...and I distance myself from people who use it.

so it now seems to be politically correct to say the "N word" instead of saying nigger, so should we also use the "g word" for gook and call it the "t-word" for towelheads? ...and etc etc?

puzzled,
"Krackerass" Kola   lol 

Yeah no kidding. The PC crowd really needs to go to hell.

Landon Jeffery

Quote from: Luke S on April 14, 2008, 12:15 PM NHFT
What's the FTL forum?

It's a forum found at http://bbs.freetalklive.com go there and see what they think of your drug war ideas. 

dalebert

Quote from: Landon Jeffery on April 14, 2008, 01:30 PM NHFT
It's a forum found at http://bbs.freetalklive.com go there and see what they think of your drug war ideas. 

*snicker*

Atlas

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Caleb on April 14, 2008, 11:53 AM NHFT
I for one think it's a tribute to how worthless you are as a human being that you were banned from the FTL forum.

lol

Riddler

In the FTL board, you said to shoot a young man, like a dog, who was suffering from a psychological condition.

not really....
it can be attributed to one or two whiny little maggots (see above poster), that got their panties in a fucking bunch.
politically-correct ,hand-wringing, snivelling douchebags, is the real answer.

kola

totally uncalled for.

what a jerk.

grolled

Quote from: babalugatz on April 14, 2008, 07:54 PM NHFT

not really....
it can be attributed to one or two whiny little maggots (see above poster), that got their panties in a fucking bunch.

sometimes freedom is in the eye of the beholder

Caleb

Quote from: babalugatz on April 14, 2008, 07:54 PM NHFT

not really....

The above poster happens to be the owner of the board that kicked your whiny little maggot ass off.

If Ian is "politically correct" then I'm Mother Theresa.

My point is that Ian is incredibly tolerant of a variety of opinions. If his board kicked you off, then it's only a matter of time here.

KBCraig

"Do you know how hard you gotta work to get kicked outta the Chuckie Cheeze?"
</Rodney Carrington>