• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Hampshire Free Press

Started by Kat Kanning, April 17, 2008, 07:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

People have sent in $350 so far for the May issue.  Plus we've had a couple new subscribers.  Thanks so much everyone.  :)

David

If it is not to intrusive to ask, how much is the online hosting and related costs?  I remember Russell saying it was much cheaper. 
Plaster the web site address over every bumper sticker and on the paper itself. 

Kat Kanning

It's only about $5/month for the underground, LSF and NHFP sites.  The Keene Free Press site is separate, but still cheap.

K. Darien Freeheart

Quote from: 'David'Plaster the web site address over every bumper sticker and on the paper itself. 

Absolutely! This will drive up those who get to see the ChipIn widget and can contribute.

Do you ship subscriptions everywhere? I'm currently in MD but I'd be interested in subscribing if it gets here. :)

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

We would ship anywhere in the world ... for a price .... but that is why we invented the internet :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: David on April 30, 2008, 01:35 PM NHFT
Plaster the web site address over every bumper sticker and on the paper itself. 
You cannot get more webcentric than I ... but advertising the website in the paper doesn't make old people visit the site. ;)
Our website could be huge and have tons of visitors and it would always be cheaper than the paper.
The old site costs $5/month.
The new site is cheaper now that we are not using Seth. $5/month
Websites are cheap and fast.
I hate paper for most things.

Russell Kanning

On a side note, our paper box in Concord doesn't get out the paper very well in the present location. Anyone have a good spot to put it in NH?
Our box in Manch does much better, like our one in Keene.

flaherty

Obviously I can't suggest specific locations as I have never been to NH, but what I do with Lattitude is take it to all the businesses that would tend to have atleast semi-open minded people around. Bookstores, record stores, bike and skate shops, coffee chops, tattoo shops and our local anarchist community center, even a few clothing stores.

As well, the same works for out of town distro. I only use two stand alone boxes around Louisville, everything thing else is retail distro.

Kat Kanning

You have an anachist community center?!  Wowie!  :D

David

I'm working on it, I'm working on it...
;)

Kat Kanning

I got to see some copies of your print edition, flaherty :)  Looks great!

firecracker joe

just so you know kat the papers you gave me i have been leaving every retaurant i go to i leave one on the table and anyone who asks or talks to me about fsp i give them a paper i am now in san jose and am giving them to my liberty minded friends out here. Jose

Kat Kanning

Cool :)  Maybe I should include an FSP ad since the paper's going outside NH.

firecracker joe