• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Hampshire Free Press

Started by Kat Kanning, April 17, 2008, 07:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

You should print that in the editorial section. :)

Russell Kanning

you are right ... I will put the picture in the letters to the editor

41mag

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 07, 2008, 09:30 PM NHFT
Our Concord newpaper box had an interesting message posted in it.
After being run out of the town of Boscawen, we added papers to our box in front of the NH State House.
It was empty and instead of a paper displayed in the front window ... it contained a vinyl record of Romeo and Juliet inside its sleave. I couldn't figure out why it was there until I pulled it out and noticed a small spraypainted message "more lies" in silver on the cover. I guess someone has a strong opinion on the content of our paper. :)
Mike has a picture of it and we have the cover with us.

41mag

Here is a close up shot of the record.

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 07, 2008, 09:30 PM NHFT
Our Concord newpaper box had an interesting message posted in it.

So THAT'S what that was about. I saw that paper. I don't think you're original explanation was as detailed. I thought someone was calling Romeo and Juliet lies.

Kat Kanning

The New Hampshire Free Press has been going out to ~50 outlets across Southern NH, to about 70 subscribers, and to political prisoners across the US.  I haven't been able to put out the October/November issue due to lack of funds :(  Right now I have $150 of $400 for the next issue.  So if you'd like to help get libertarian ideas out to the general public, now would be a great time to donate :)

http://www.newhampshirefreepress.com/subscriptions.html

Free libertarian

I don't use paypal, but I'm in for $20 next time I see you or Russell, likely this coming week.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

yea .... it has been a funny transition
the keeniacs used to buy 1 page, then 2, then up to 4 ..... now they are talking about having their own paper or a magazine. I would guess both ideas are going as well as the fsp's magazine is.
If you would like to have your own page for your town or issue, you can contribute money or content.
Right now our next paper might be full of crazy grafton doings and nothing from manchester or keene.

Kat Kanning

We're up to $270/400 thanks to several generous donations :)

AntonLee

how much would it cost to do a one pager, as Keene did and the alternative to this is how much does it cost to do a one page advertisement?

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

Hey y'all - I know I've asked before, but I can't find the info.  Who were you using for printing the NHFP?  Were you satisfied with them?  An earlier post suggested they may not have been very responsive.

Kat Kanning

The last people who did our printing were the Valley News in West Lebanon.  I liked the printing and they were really nice. It's silly, but the ink there didn''t rub off on your hands.  Pick-up was real easy.  The guy I was working with there was Glenn Grote ggrote@vnews.com
  Prepress Manager
Valley News
24 Interchange Drive
West Lebanon, NH 03784
603-298-8711  ext. 270

We also used Leader Printing in SD, which worked out good.  I think Valley News was giving us a better deal, though.

Let me know if you need any more info.  Happy to help.

Valley News did a nice article on Peaceful Assembly Church, BTW.

FTL_Ian

Excellent - thanks for the help.