• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Plans for 4/20 ?

Started by dalebert, April 17, 2008, 09:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Anyone planning anything fun for 4/20? I'm thinking it would be fun to go out to a busy intersection, protest-style only not a protest, and hold signs that say "Happy 4/20 !" and wave and smile at people. See how many honks we get and how many confused expressions. I'm going to see if I can get one of my 4:20 shirts in time for it also.

Oh, and we should get high afterward. :)

Tom Sawyer

Great idea!
I'm interested, not sure of my schedule at this point.  :)

Coconut

I'm not sure we should be celebrating Columbine Day with such joy.

David

That would be hilarious. 

K. Darien Freeheart

I'm game. I've been trying to get my wife to take a trip with me to NH. I want to go to NH and she's been out for two weeks... The trip could meet both of our goals. :)

Puke

I'm down. Assuming I'm not in jail for gambling I have that Monday off.

I'll wear my trench coat.  ;D

FTL_Ian

Sunday's my day off.  I'm game for whatever.  Social Sundays is at 4pm as always.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 17, 2008, 02:58 PM NHFT
Sunday's my day off.  I'm game for whatever.  Social Sundays is at 4pm as always.

Maybe everyone should smoke up in Keene's Central Sq.?

Public gambling one day, marijuana the next?   8)

dalebert

I prolly won't still be in Keene on Sunday since I'm carpooling with Mark and Jeremy for the freedom fest. Does anyone want to do this in Manchester as well?

Landon Jeffery

I am totally missing out.  I will be taking a drug test for new employment on monday so I can't join the festivities.

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 17, 2008, 03:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 17, 2008, 02:58 PM NHFT

Maybe everyone should smoke up in Keene's Central Sq.?

Public gambling one day, marijuana the next?   8)

Thats a great idea :D

flaherty

All this good fun on my birthday! Maybe next year... I can't imagine not having moved by then.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: flaherty on April 17, 2008, 05:34 PM NHFT
All this good fun on my birthday! Maybe next year... I can't imagine not having moved by then.

Where to are you moving?

http://move.freekeene.com

Puke

Quote from: dalebert on April 17, 2008, 03:10 PM NHFT
I prolly won't still be in Keene on Sunday since I'm carpooling with Mark and Jeremy for the freedom fest. Does anyone want to do this in Manchester as well?

What about Saturday night?

flaherty

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 17, 2008, 05:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: flaherty on April 17, 2008, 05:34 PM NHFT

Where to are you moving?

http://move.freekeene.com
I'm actually looking at Keene above all others, but nothing is set yet. It's starting to look like I'll be moving then looking for work. The job search from 1,000 miles away isn't looking too promising.

Puke

Quote from: flaherty on April 17, 2008, 08:00 PM NHFT
I'm actually looking at Keene above all others, but nothing is set yet. It's starting to look like I'll be moving then looking for work. The job search from 1,000 miles away isn't looking too promising.

That's what I did. Save up enough for a couple months jobless and you will find find a job. So long as you aren't too picky.