• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Plans for 4/20 ?

Started by dalebert, April 17, 2008, 09:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Quote from: FTL_Ian on April 17, 2008, 03:02 PM NHFT
Maybe everyone should smoke up in Keene's Central Sq.?

Public gambling one day, marijuana the next?   8)

OK, here we go. Smoking pot while gambling naked. How many laws can we break at the same time?  ;D

K. Darien Freeheart

Everyone could make puppets and put on a show. But would a puppet count as being nude?  :icon_pirat:

Kat Kanning

I guess if you guys are nude while playing cards, you'd have a place to hold the puppet.

ReverendRyan

So does anyone else want to do this?

dalebert

Quote from: flaherty on April 17, 2008, 05:34 PM NHFT
All this good fun on my birthday! Maybe next year... I can't imagine not having moved by then.

You were actually born on 4/20? You're so lucky!

dalebert

I prolly won't get to do something today after all. First, I decided I really need to do a 4/20 comic strip so I gotta bang that out as fast as I can. Second, I had insomnia and have been lying awake in bed since 3am this morning and finally decided to just get up and try to do some work. I'm sure I'll end up crashing in a few hours.

Landon Jeffery

Quote from: dalebert on April 20, 2008, 04:01 AM NHFT
I prolly won't get to do something today after all. First, I decided I really need to do a 4/20 comic strip so I gotta bang that out as fast as I can. Second, I had insomnia and have been lying awake in bed since 3am this morning and finally decided to just get up and try to do some work. I'm sure I'll end up crashing in a few hours.

Still up at 5 am dale?

FTL_Ian

dalebert

Quote from: Landon Jeffery on April 20, 2008, 04:08 AM NHFT
Still up at 5 am dale?

No, I went to bed and woke in the middle of the night from a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep so I got up for a while, went back to bed, and woke again at 11:30. Ed Norton and a couple other celebrities were trying to break into my house with a gun to get something from me and I hid it. Funny thing was I knew how the scene was supposed to end, with them leaving and not finding it and not killing me, kind of like a movie you've seen before, but I didn't trust it to end right.

flaherty

Quote from: dalebert on April 20, 2008, 04:00 AM NHFT
Quote from: flaherty on April 17, 2008, 05:34 PM NHFT
All this good fun on my birthday! Maybe next year... I can't imagine not having moved by then.

You were actually born on 4/20? You're so lucky!

yeah, unfortunately(?) i'm not a smoker so i don't get to enjoy it thoroughly.

David

Someone I work with said out of the blue the other day that sunday is a holiday.  I thought about it for a minute then remembered this thread.  I was right.  Not being a smoker, had Dale not have posted this thread, I never would have figured out what my coworker was really saying.   ;D

dalebert

Well, the 4/20 comic isn't going to happen, I'm afraid to say. It's just taking far longer than I anticipated and I'm not happy with it and it's just way too late. My arm is killing me and one of my fingers which had gone half numb on Monday and was getting feeling back is now back to being just as numb again. I may actually try to take a break from the comic tomorrow and just work on my book.

David

I think back when several of us were encouraging you to do the comics, no one realized how labor intensive it was.   :(