• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Police "Public Safety Day" May 3rd - Copwatch? LEAP?

Started by FTL_Ian, April 17, 2008, 10:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Keene Police's "Public Safety Day", May 3rd
10a-3p Gilbow Ave. & School St

I think Copwatch should be there (with vests & business cards!), or at the very least we should have LEAP info.

Coconut

I stopped by that last year. One of the displays had the police showing off all their military type gear. Scary.

Puke

I think I drove by this thing last year.
I think most of the people there were in line to felate the pigs.
Rather sad really. 

Kat Kanning

Today we drove by and they were indoctrinating little children on how wonderful the police state is.

David

Unrelated, but they were talking about Leap and medicinal majiuana on wkbk's open mike show today.  Molly Kelly was mentioned as well.  In fact, she will be on this friday from 9-10 on open mike. 

FTL_Ian

David

Puke

Quote from: David on April 23, 2008, 10:02 AM NHFT
Unrelated, but they were talking about Leap and medicinal majiuana on wkbk's open mike show today.  Molly Kelly was mentioned as well.  In fact, she will be on this friday from 9-10 on open mike. 

Curses! I work during those hours.  :(

Coconut

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Coconut on April 30, 2008, 08:12 PM NHFT
This is coming up. Does anyone want to show up?

I couldn't bribe Brad Jardis from LEAP to come.   :-[

If we go, it should not be as copwatch.  Perhaps to simply interview people/cops, if anything.

Puke

One might get some interesting footage if we wnet around just asking cops questions, like "How do feel about being paid with stolen money?" and "Do you enjoy ruining people's lives over plant possession?".

kola

i think it would be cool to ask them to name the bill of rights, articles 1 thru 10.

and then ask them for their interpetation of them. (thats if they could even name one)

kola

Coconut

Well this is canceled if anyone didn't know. It's supposed to rain today and tomorrow, so they are just calling off the rain date too.

Edit: It's interesting just looking at the advertisement for it in the paper. It's got a fingerprint under a magnifying glass. Looks like a symbol for a security state rather than a safety day.